Best Unknown US Manufacturer

Can’t believe that SPIN DYNAMICS has not been mentioned. They are my favorite non main stream company. Amazing throws and equal personal connection to the community.

metal rimmed yoyos by yyj are underrated. even if ive only tried one, it seems most people go for metal at that price range. i only see the dm2 being talked about.

What about madhouse. All of their throws are so EPIC you just buy them out of Compulsion. There are those Lucky 7 that are sponsored by them. Who will be sponsored next that is The Unknown. But with how awesome their throws are you might go 5150.

1 Like

just died grinning so hardLOL

Madhouse is truly legit

Gsquared

I heard they’re pretty awesome.

I’d say for unknown Peter fish like Duncan but cheaper and you can get easy modifications for them

;D :smiley: ;D
To funny!..

–Rick

they have 1 string trick yoyo… its real low quality, foam response pads, worlds smallest bearing, not the stablest. well than again its $4… i used to have one. not the best. costs a couple bucks to mod. for that price get a duncan. perhaps a butterfly xt.

G Squared!

YoYoFactory. ;D ;D ;D

Lol hardly unknown and a large portion of their products are not made in the US

I was hoping you would see my awesome puns

1 Like

Wow I cant believe I forgot XCube… They really set the bar for unique and awesome designs.

Arent they French?

it was a joke. YYF is probably the second most known.

YoYoJam is definitely the best.

Unknown on whose terms?

Lol thats why I forgot it!