Best throw if you did it all over?

I remember having zero interest in the evil yo and thinking the Bape 2 was overpriced

2 Likes

The smoothest spinner without a doubt was my dri-wet. I have never thrown anything like it before or since. When I would throw a sleeper…it felt like it was just the string. It was amazing. It was the most beautiful also. My blasted Ywet from nationals and the dri-wet were my favorite players. The days of these type yoyo’s are long gone. All I have are the memories. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I love petrified wood. U have polished. Slabs with red or purple? I also like other mineral specimans and gemstones that have been polished into a flame or sphere or just a slab

1 Like

Yo-yoing is fun because of all the different ones you get to experience.

I will second the point, but quality. Especially starting. Otherwise you end up with all these $40 yoyos you don’t really want anymore and can’t sell / trade.

My current number 1 is the AL7 Brass Arbiter x. I love this thing. 58g and that makes no sense to me. it’s super agile and fun with all the spin / stability I could need.

3 Likes

onedrop Cascade

5 Likes

Literally my most disliked OneDrop throw ever.

2 Likes

No kidding. But your right this is an interesting read. Take care.

1 Like

Motive is my favorite for general purpose throwing. Mike montys momento is so much fun for leisure throwing/throwing for fun. Something about organic shaped throws have such a nice feel to them.

Dude his MFD Forte is phenomenal

My top 5 smoothest throw

1. One Drop x MFD Fire Devil specifically in Saturday Market

2. MFD Conspiracy

3. MFD Pixel Ape Helium

4. CLYW Chief

5. CLYW Borials

Honorable mentions
Retic Death Adder
G2 Mongoose

5 Likes

Hydrangea quercus/magnolia
TP Tp2
TP solenoid/positron/St Elmo
Broken yoyos sumo
Yyj kickside
YYR Dazzler
Spinworthy knack (walnut)

6 Likes

This is how my Otter is. I have a lot of smooth yoyos, but it is the only one where I can pinch the string and feel absolutely nothing. Pairing it with the right bearing is more important than people think for that.

1 Like

MFD Caesar Helium (might sell it though goes to show how much the best yo-yo really means when it comes down to it)
G2 BansheeSS
Throwing Sideways PWRhouse
G2 Covenant
G2 Life

1 Like

I love all my little children and I generally try and rotate through them, but I certainly have some favorites that I tend to swap around more often in the mix. The two though that ALWAYS tend to make it in there are actually some of my first throws, and I still find myself just casually reaching for them.

MK1 Path and the OneDrop Sugar Glider

8 Likes

Sugar glider is fire!

4 Likes

Omnitron Noah

The power and speed is in another level compare to my other throws, but hard to control like a beast.

So I couldn’t pick one so here is the top 5 (in no particular order):
CLYW Klondike
Yoyofriends Pheasent 2023
SF Motive
Shutter elite
And an unreleased Yoyo that I have had the privilege to play with the prototypes and I can’t wait until they release at PNWR so I can get one for myself!:joy:

Overall I’m a bimetal guy. I just like the weight distribution that steel rings provide, but as far as mono metals go the SF cadence comes close to cracking the top 5

2 Likes

js‎‎‎

1 Like