What's everyone's favorite throw?

My favorite is the original yyf Northstar. I had tons of yoyos thousands of dollars worth. Even special ones I got as gifts from pro players like ( auggie fash (gave me a super star, an 888 and a few others) and Gentry stien (gave me a super G)) but the throw that always felt the best when I practiced was my North Star ( I got it used on bst back in 2014 in a big package )
That throw makes me smile

8 Likes

My first favorite throw was the OD Top Deck, then I got a Canvas and that quickly overtook the Top Deck. Right now, I’m torn between the Banshee SS and the Diptych.

6 Likes

3 faves I own atm:

One Drop Deep State Orange/Green half-swap w/red flat side effects.

2018 G2 AL7 Bomber Banshee

Duncan Red/White Pro Z

The Pro Z is the most nostalgic yo I currently own…so I love it for that reason more than anything.

7 Likes

I should probably give you my green one. I hardly even consider the Pro Z one of my yoyos I hate it that much.

10 Likes

Favoritism? You gotta be kidding me! Each is special in its own way! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

lol I think I like the Pro Z so much purely based on the fact that it gives me so much nostalgia. I saw it in walmart earlier this summer and it really brought my inner kid out!

And I have a green…only it’s not green :frowning:. It’s yellow. lol Not sure why companies call translucent yellow ‘neon green’. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Idk, I bought one at Walmart as well and wanted to play it responsive. Sometimes it snags during play, and other times it just goes unresponsive and doesn’t come back. I admit that it is a decent performer set up unresponsive (for a plastic), but I also despise unresponsive plastics. So overall, I just hate playing with it.

4 Likes

Wangle gang, we out here.

5 Likes

I’d take it :grinning: lol I have no collection and love plastics

3 Likes

im a huge fan of the cadence

4 Likes

The have to confess my love for the Grail.

8 Likes

I love reading everybody’s answer to questions like this. I think my favorite throw right now is the G2 Project A V3. But, I have a hard time putting anything over my Saturday Market Virtuoso…

7 Likes

As my first mono, its worthy

4 Likes

Typically, my favorite throw is whichever I decide to pull out of the case that day. Perhaps my first metal yoyo, a nickel plated Spin Dynamics Flow (B-grade for vibe) could be my overall favorite since I associate it with a lot of the friendships I’ve made through yoyo. Maybe any of the yoyos I’ve received as gifts, especially the Mutant DNA (I’m a molecular biologist by training).

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to find the anwer to this question for the longest time.

5 Likes

Mine is my Küntosh. Though there are days I want a splash 5000 qv.

1 Like

I’ve been blown away at how much I’ve enjoyed my kuntosh. If it’s not a favorite yet, it’s sure gonna be on the list soon.

1 Like

Sleipnir and Grail. The ultimate champion of competition and organic yoyo league, respectively… :+1:

1 Like

I seriously have no clue. I like playing with my Magpie and my Nightmare a lot, but I could hardly call them my favorite yo-yos, because whenever I pick up another one I get a totally different feel that I enjoy just as much.

1 Like