Best string?

No I didn’t mean troll level I was talking about the intelect level. I don’t troll, sir. Someone with a lower intelect level would try to bring someone elses down. Hint Hint. hehe

Not to distract, but I’ve so far been pleased with the YYE string in bulk. However, I’m new and still learning. I figure by the time I burn through 100-counts of cotton, Slick 6 and 100% poly, I may be ready to try other strings.

For now, the YYE stuff is fine for me, gets the job done at a price that is nice. Wish they had some different colors, but hey, I can go crazy on colors later.

Sure these bulk offers are nice, I ordered graou strings in bulk (50 count) twice, cost me around $150, but I’m not sure he does it anymore, it was when he started to sell them.

the good thing, with over 100 graou strings, I’m pretty much all set for life

I heard graou string can last for a year if you wash 'em. Can you confirm this hadoq (or anyone)? If this is true, it’s got to be one one of the longest lasting strings on the market.

I didn’t try all the strings in the market but I’ve tried lots of them, chaos, ham, Gstring, you name it.

I honestly don’t know if graou strings can last a year, as I don’t wash mine, when they’re too dirty, I just change them, but they definitely last for weeks, if not months, out of all the strings I’ve had, graou strings are by far the longest lasting.

that being said, they don’t match well on just any yoyo and they can provide rather snappy binds on some. if you can sili your throws yourself, you can adjust the response to match with the strings. I don’t use them on all my throws, for example, on the steamroller, they are way to snappy with the stock response pads, but they work a charm once it’s siliconed.

they also perform well in wet conditions (as opposed to many standard polys). If you want to get some, definitely get the thin version over the thick one IMO.

you should give them a try, buy a few, test them out and if you like them, buy more.

they are also a tad bit rougher on the finger than your standard poly, personally, I like that feel better, they’re definitely premium strings and the price is well compensated with the lifespan.

right now my strings of choice are

Graou strings (thin)
Ham strings
Gstrings noly
and on some throws, Chaos 422