best pocket yoyo

No offense, but I’d rather not hang it from the front of my pocket… it looks a bit too unprotected. (Bumps into concrete wall…) Just in case you were thinking of that…

get a bloop so you can bring any yoyo.

Wait for the [shadow=red,left]DINGO!!![/shadow]

The Dingo looks really cool, I’m definetly going to get one when they come out! Well, maybe… ;D

The Dingo will definitely eat your baby.

It will be really small though, smaller than an M1, which was tiny.

Agreed :smiley:

maybe a boss is good for u, its quite small

Get a Dingo but when it comes out. :slight_smile: ;D :wink: :o 8)

flying v (i admit my bias).
having fallen off my skate several times and landed on it, i feel i can say with certainty that it’s the most comfortable pocket yo-yo i’ve had. g5 would be a very close 2nd.

I would like to suggest getting a small camera case and wear it on your belt(if you wear one), that way it can hold your yo-yo and maybe some extra yo-yo string.

M1!!!

I like to carry my CU around when I don’t feel like having a bigger yoyo on me. It’s tiny, but still plays.

you cant go wrong with a modded butterfly thats my favorite pocket yoyo

how do u mod it?

there are a few ways spr hub stack mod or you do what i am going to do.
what i am going to do is take apart the yoyo put in a yyf offstring axel drill a bearing seat and then there silli recess or pad but for the silli yur going to put something on the back cause it will probally go through.

English please.

its hard to explain but basicly i am thinking off drilling a hole for the bearing seat to the size of a duncan spacer, and then put the yyf offstring bolt(its round and fits perfectly in the hole of the cap and the axle hole) and then do a basic pad recces. sorry for the bad grammer and if you dont get it i will try to get picks up of what i mean.

sorry for double posting but i just wanted to upload the pics before i go out to a party.

This is just a idea i never completely finished the idea and i dont even know if it will work well.  if you have any suggestions please tell me.

Dingo!

It looks like an awesome pocket yo-yo. They will be released soon though…

Yes, yes it does!

Think Dave should probably rename it to the “Sleep-O-Matic” though. Chris Allen is reporting 5+ minutes of sleep time straight out of the box. That’s downright scary for a throw of any size.

i would go dingo, despite the fact that i probubly won’t get it, it looks great for you.