Best plastic under 50 bucks?

The YYJ Chaser is great, if a little narrow compared to most throws today. Like Studio42 said, the Trigger is amazing; noisy and apparently prone to cracking, though. Mind you, Proto/Shaqlerstars often get cracked hubs.

Lyn Fury is still a solid choice, but it’s fairly light (not as light as a ONE as far as I can tell, though) and isn’t a stability monster.

Honestly? I’ve never tried one, but if someone said “buy an inexpensive plastic that’s on the market” right now, I’d get that MagicYoyo thing. If they said, “buy a more expensive plastic” I’d get the Rally. I haven’t tried either of these. Sometimes you just take a chance on the one that you like the looks of. :wink:

Only time that’s failed me is with the PSG. I did not get along with that yoyo.

The shape is kind of unique. You’ll want to avoid the metal version of this, the Sundial, for the same reasons. It does play a bit better, but if you don’t like the PSG or PSG Gem, the odds are against you liking this. The price is still under $50 for the metal, but it’s metal, not plastic.

As GregP pointed out how that regardless of the recommendation, there’s always a chance something won’t agree with you. Fortunately he’s not compatible with a $13 yoyo. That’s a safe dollar value to take a risk on but it still sucks when your purchase choice isn’t working out.

Try out a yomega yomod pro speed. They great plastic throws! Colter may further recommend the ooch but I’m a big fan of that yomod!