Best overall YoYo

Hi.

I’m new to YoYo’ing and i’m not sure which yo-yo i should buy. I’m looking for a yoyo that is good in all aspects of yoyoing and is good for free hand tricks and without counterweights. Im looking for a yo-yo that i could use for a long time. I’m willing to spend up to 100$. What do you all suggest?

Well, first of all, there is no best overall yoyo. Each one is different and has different features. People choose which yoyo they are going to buy based on their preferences.

You said you’re new to yoyoing. Do you know how to bind? Because you need to know how to bind if you want to use an unresponsive yoyo, which most higher class yoyos are.

I suggest you give a little more detail about what you’re looking for, before I can give some better advice.

In my opinion if you’re new to yoyoing you should first buy a yoyofactory Velocity. It can be adjusted to be fully responsive or dead unresponsive (the better you get the more unresponsive you can make it to learn the more complex tricks and how to bind), it is a great and really well made throw (but really, what yyf yo isn’t?) and will only set you back 20 bucks (Which is always a plus in my eyes).

If I were you I’d start there and then once you know how to bind and are more confident and know more what you would like in a throw,then go buy yourself a 100 dollar yoyo… That’s what I did anyway

Okay. Yeah… if you’re new to yoyoing. Don’t spend $100.

I’d go with the velocity too.

If you are willing to spend $100 I’d suggest buying a few yoyo’s with different sizes and shapes. My suggestions.

1. YYF velocity
  2. Legacy
  3. Kickside
  4. either a Die nasty or a plastic grind machine.

You should be able to buy all of those with that $100 and you won’t be sorry. They all are great yoyo’s and they can all be easily traded if you don’t like them.

just like what derek said there is no best overall yoyo,and if your new welcome anyways.good luck picking

oh onother thing just like icthus said, and if you don’t want to buy many yoyos you may ask a friend whoo yoyos or has some/ any if you could try there yoyos.

This

I’d get a Velocity, FHZ, and lots of string.

You can have someone mod your Zero once you are ready for unresponsive play.

velocity=good beginner yoyo. plus you have enough for lots of string! save your money for when you get good and you could buy a high end metal!