Best overall Yo-Yo for about 50$

DV888.

Am I right guys?

5 Likes

Basic economics. The best $50 yo-yo is the $80+ one you only paid $50 for
Just decide on the shape you want first

@bobafret Has some sweet throws at discount prices

@WretchedRapture Insane deals great pictures also

This is your first throw, think about getting a Duncan Strix on sale @ YYE from $55 to $25
And a Duncan Freehand $16. Plus strings, hit the free shipping mark and you’ll be on the path to enjoyment.

4 Likes

I was able to get a freehand next gen, strix and a barracuda for $50 shipped last month :D. Sometimes it’s worth checking out the official sites of the companies who make these yos to see if they have any colors or whatever you’re looking for.

4 Likes

Another vote here for the OG Shutter. There’s a reason why it’s stuck around for as long as it has, even with the Wide Angle out. Wide Angle Shutter is also really great for $55 but I personally prefer the OG.

4 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout @Egon :ok_hand:t2: Much appreciated!

3 Likes

I personally never cared for the shutter very much. Love the Carpfin. I absolutely agree with hitting the bst first, you can pick up some great bundles cheap and you end up with multiples to try. Also, I feel it’s worth mentioning if you gotta have new, CLYW is going to have a fool’s gold sale soon (bgrades). And Yyf is supposed to be releasing some more b grades…I think I saw that on FB for Friday.
Also, not sure if it will happen again this year, but last year Duncan did an amazing 50% sale for national yoyo day (June 6).
One of my fav is the Thesis Synthesis. I know some one on FB had one for $20 last week, not sure if it’s gone yet or not. Not sure if this qualifies as an all around though.

4 Likes

I gotta say the Gulch has to be in consideration here. It’s so good for it’s price. If I had paid 100$ for it I wouldn’t have been disappointed.

3 Likes

I too have not been playing long, so i can happily say that Stealth is pretty good, and i’m getting alot of playtime with it. Including finger spins, although i can’t bind it back yet. Also IYOYO iceberg plays nice and once you get your finger in the cup the finger spin is cracking.

1 Like

Wow! That’s insane! I’m still looking to pick up a couple of their metal throws (already have a strix, momentum and barracuda)…and will try to put a lil money away for them just in case they do this again this year!
Thanks a lot for the heads up!!
They’re already doing 25% which is already awesome.

2 Likes

I agree completly. You can get alot of good throws in the $50 price range. Puff adder, boa and the atra are all in that range.

6 Likes

There’s also the new Rain City Skills Metalhead ($50) coming out Friday.

2 Likes

It looks really good