Yoyo string

I feel like i have been spending a lot of money on Yoyo strings and i was wondering if any of you have suggestions for cheap but good Yoyo strings. I would prefer for it to be neon yellow string but it does not need to be yellow.

1 Like

Original Throw, C3, or Sochi is probably the best bang for your buck.

2 Likes

I use Knot Bad YYF strings, they are $20 for 100 strings.

1 Like

Ironically these are quite bad

I think YYSL Plutonium is worth the cost. Last at least twice as long as cheap strings too.

1 Like

I just got back into yo-yoing , I’ve tried OT, SOCHI, , and now I just received some Kitty , all in fat and normal ….really not noticing the difference yet . I’m using normal on my responsive , and fat on my unresponsive? Hope I’m using them right ? Any suggestions?

I’m thinking the KITTY is feeling better

Jack

1 Like

if you want cheap but good, OT, Sochi, or Kitty String have you covered. all of them should have neon yellow coloring, but ot has been the most neon i’ve used so far

3 Likes

OT slim and Project44 “medium coarse texture” is the only ones i been using, @p44company string is worth trying!

2 Likes

Kitty Fat all the way for bulk string.

I did just order some string from Brandon Vu, which I’m very interested to try out.

1 Like

To be honest the aceyo neon yellow string are very good and veeery cheap same for the yoyofriends strings.
Going a notch up for sure Zipline - Alphaline (my favorite ever) and Sochi - Phoenix

1 Like

i forgot that i should bring this up, but i have an ongoing string review thread here on the forum if you have any questions on tons of different strings :)) i don’t put the prices though, so you’d have to look them up yourself if you’re interested in one

4 Likes

OT fat is solid string for cheap. You can even buy bulk from them direct for cheaper. Other good option is to make your own.