best off string yoyo

Nice…

i really like the hayabusa

GRIFFON WING

I just started a couple days ago and I got a Henrys Viper from Ambri Bizek in Phoenix (she works for duncan) I absolutly love it, its light, and helps me catch it!! Unfortunantly its out of production! :’( :-[

I prefer my Bigyo over the aquarius. The larger gap with o-rings is wat makes it feel right to me

i personaly like the flying panda cause it’s easy to throw and catch under your leg, or behind your back and it’s got a really nice feel to it. but it does have a kind of undersized feel, or maybey it’s not and i jst think it is bt anyways it’s a great yoyo and you shold defnately consider it

Not the YYF Offstring. It says made of plastic, but its made of synthetic rubber. Comes off within one hit.

Hayabusa SL.

I agree. The flying panda is great for offstring. It has a smooth spin and it’s very resposive out of the box. It’s gap is wide (about as wide as a DM) and the rubber rims give it a sharp shape.

If you want to see my review on it, click here for the link. :wink:

Who are you refering to by “it”? Because the Box itself says its made of rubber. YYF says its made of rubber. YYE says its plastic.

Imo, the YYF Offstring beats the Aquarius. I just feel that the shape suits me better. Aquarius seems short and fat. Offstring feels thin and tall. But the offstring is bigger than the Aqua in all ways.

I also like the smoothness of the offstring better. Stock aquas come with thick lube, and i think offstrings come dry. I just like the OS better.

Yeah, its rubber, but its not ACTUALLY rubber, its like this light compuond, where if you hit a surface hard, it can scratch off.

Yeah, but if you hit an eraser on a surface it also scratches off ???

http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyofactory/offstring/view/images/11.jpg

The YoYoFactory Offstring DOES wear very easily. I have on for myself and whenever I miss on carpey you can see the damage. It isn’t the post durable “Substance” but it won’t effect play at all. After a TON of hits MAYBE it will get a tiny wobble because one rim has more or less weight.

I like the Offstring a lot now. Probably 2nd in my Opinion to Hayabusa. If the rims were a bit more durable then I’d like it a tad more. And if you clean the Offstring’s bearing it is Awesome 1A ;D.

Yeah, it does wear easily. My rims are white haha ;D But it doesn’t hagve any wobble yet.

the yyf offstring is awesome- plays like an aqua but bounces like a bigyo. it also has a diameter inbetween the two.

although there is a down side, the caps that hold the rims on will eventually break or strip.

i wouldn’t buy a yyf offstring, i would wait. yyf’s got something better on the way.
~greenbologna!

Punctuation.

Do you have some insight into YYF?

The only two that i have off string experience with are a DM and an Xodus II, and id have to say DM. Xodus doesn’t spin long enough and is too grippy!