Best new performance yo?

But…. The OP said he wanted a yo-yo that is very fast.

The Hinemosu is ‘not’ very fast.

3 Likes

Then I guess yoyorecreation’s onslaught will be the best answer XD

5 Likes

I second the Hinemos from TP

Other options would be a bit cheaper but only found used.
G2 Banshee SS or a Valhalla. both will rock your socks and you won’t go back.

I saved the best for last - Brass Rim Arbiter X. Just don’t know if you will be able to find one. There’s reportedly about 100 our there and ive only seen one on the BST.

1 Like

Shh on the Brass X. Just let it be the owners lil secret

4 Likes

AL7 Carbine by @G2_Jake ^^
Almost addictive to throw this one. It’s powerful, fast on the string, smooth as butter and outplays all the bimetals i own lol

Out of the 120+ throws i have this makes the top 3 easily.

Edit: honestly im convinced its the number 1 playing yoyo i own out of everything. I just purchased two more :rofl::pray:

3 Likes

On the higher end of the price scale but a YoyoRec Valkyrie is the most powerful throw you’ll ever encounter and plenty fast. You definitely feel it on the string and I’ve clocked in a sleeper that lasted over 4 minutes with it

1 Like

If I could put in like 100 votes as one person I would put all of them in the Hydrogen Crash. As an owner of one I love it

1 Like

Granted that was a like max power sleeper and I let it rotate until it died but still. Long sleep time.

1 Like

I used to think my Banshee SS was my best comp yoyo (I’ve never been in a competition)… i have a few C3 that i thought where reading my mind and so fast and stayed on plane no matter what… but i have to say the Kinetic by Motion_YoYo blows them all away. It’s unreal how good and how addictive that yoyo is. If you get a chance to trade/ buy one you should not hesitate. Kinetic will never hesitate while in Motion…(sorry that was cheesy but it’s that good! )

9 Likes

Butter went for 13 minutes!! Super sleeper.

4 Likes

I need to grab one of these. I’ve played Centrifugal but not Kinetic.

5 Likes

Banshee SS is so so good. I love the brass version for comp based combos. I like the agility of the AL7 SS versions better for most of my playing though.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you for all of your replies guys!

The TP looks awesome, and at 66 grams, that wouls be very fast for me!

It seems narrow though, and its expensive (im in Canada, the conversion sucks)

To clarify, I want stability first and foremost, so fastest spin time causing stability through-out conplex tricks ans combos.

As for speed, anything lighter than 67g will fit the bill.

Rememeber that I had the collapsar, I didnt mind the weight! But for budget reasons, I had to sell it:( boy did someone get a killer deal! )

With the new information above, which throw would you recommend that I can currently purchase?

Wide

67g or lighter

Max power and stability.

• what are my options cheaper than theTP kinimosou*?

Lasty

I have a bi-metal shutter, for my own peace of mind, is this yoyo good enough for me to learn any trick / combo?

Or if I did buy a more stable yoyo, would it make the tricks easier to learn?

I want to learn all of the tricks Diego B. Yoyo things has on his chanel.

Long, complex tricks with flow. (Flow over speed is how I like to perform tricks, no god mode lol)

Thanks guy’s

*** side note *** - I really paid it forward when I Sold my mint collapsar for 100$ us? I think it was arouns there.

Maybe there is a steal of a deal for a used yoyo that fits the bill for me and I can save some money. I just am weary of used gear.

3 Likes

Bimetal shutter is very capable, will do any trick you could dream of throwing at it. Here’s the man himself rocking a 2 minute throw with one:

That being said, don’t be afraid to branch out and try new yoyos (if possible!), every one of them is unique.

As for used yoyos, if you do your due diligence and ask about condition, vibe, pictures, etc. you can get some pretty good deals. I’ve been buying/selling yoyos secondhand for about half a decade now and I have had one instance of a yoyo being misrepresented.

6 Likes

Have you looked at the Shuriken Happo? It’s still available and reasonably priced.

Look no further, yes.

6 Likes

literally a beast of a yoyo that can easily do more than anyone on this forum is capable of lol

5 Likes

Are you referring to the Bi-metal shutter?

2 Likes

Yes, the one that Shwa commented on

1 Like

Imma put you at ease buddy… I have around 200 throws, including the bimetal shutter. I promise it is MORE than good enough for you to learn any trick/combo there is. In fact, it’s possible to make an argument that it’s one of, if not the best performing yoyo in my collection. As someone who used to chase the latest and greatest performance throw all the time, at a certain point, a lot of them kinda become the same. Don’t fall into that trap, or the marketing hype of the latest performance release. The Bi-shutter is just as good, if not better, than most of those.

11 Likes