Best jack of all trades yo-yo?

I nominate the cadence. :wink:

3 Likes

Shutter

3 Likes

Lately itā€™s been the moonwalker for me. Itā€™s small and can play any speed with great spin times and stability.

Jack of all trades yoyos are my favorite. They hit the middle ground and really can do anything. I have 3 yoyos for this. Curvy dontut man, rebellion butcher, yys Triple Point.

2 Likes

For me, itā€™s the AntiYo YWET. If I had to pick one metal yoyo to keep, Iā€™d fight to keep at least 6 :joy: , itā€™d be the YWET.

Agreed, great price point too.

Smoothie

For me itā€™s the Veritas Pro. Has a FS dimple, IGR, grinds well, and performs well overall.

Also, the Deep State. You can lube it up well enough to do STM, loops, and Stalls; yet the gap is big enough to handle a few layers and do many string tricks. @edhaponik has said his goal setup it to be able to do STM, and Spirit Bomb back to back. Well my plebeian responsive bearing version is STM and Mach 5. The Deep State does it best for me. The SpeedDial, Velocity, AlleyCat 650b, and the Confusions with the slim pads, all also work well for me in that respect. I just really like the Deep State.

They might not make it as ā€œbest ofsā€ by many here, but the SpeedDial and Velocity can go from super responsive to unresponsive, so love 'em or hate 'em they are definitely ā€œJack of All Tradesā€ yo-yos. I find them both a lot of fun!

Didnā€™t mean to reply directly to Aaronā€¦

Onedrop T1, but if you donā€™t care on price Iā€™d say edge beyond.

3 Likes

Such a good yoyo.

3 Likes

Bapezilla or even a Bapezilla2. But man that underdogā€¦

1 Like

Agreed, especially the nickel plated ones. Such as my destroyed one :slight_smile: still plays like a dream image

4 Likes

Explain how this is destroyed :thinking:

2 Likes

You canā€™t really see it in this picture, but it shows a lot of love

1 Like

I would say any generic inexpensive metal V-ish shaped yoyo like the Magic YoYo N12, our buddy the Sharkā€™s Honor.

(Do ā€¦ sharks have a concept of honor?)

5 Likes

Do any animals have a concept of honor?

1 Like

Humans do! BEST. ANIMAL. EVER.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s debatable! If I watch the news for ten minutes I never want to hug a human, Iā€™m like ā€œlemme go show the cat some loveā€

3 Likes

I also nominate the cadence

4 Likes

Iā€™d expect you to nominate the exponent

1 Like