Best full plastic yoyo without metal rings

Psh, Speak for yourself
;D

Love the C3 Halo!

1 Like

looked it up might want it to pop the caps off though. don’t want a yoyo with swag on the side.

I miss my Halo,…

Wait, does it come with white caps? I’d rather have that than “Crazy-D” and “Swag” on each side.

Jeez would everyone quit using the word SWAG before I throw up? :-[

RecRev TA-1S. I own a Severe, a Halo and a TA-1S. I’ve tried the V and an Alpha Crash aswell. The TA-1S is the best of the lot by far. Probably not as good as the Yeti (I’ve tried Pekka’s), though the Yeti isn’t on the market yet.

I’m going to have to say that the Surge is amazing.

C3 Sceptre!!! Bearing size-switchable spacers and it plays well. Too bad only one run was made… :’(

You do know that I want one that doesn’t say it right? -__________-

LOL :slight_smile:

Yes yes it is.

I gotta say the surge, only because I haven’t played enough with the Severe, Halo, etc to judge. The surge is the best full plastic that I own at the moment.

Yeti
#nocontest

Wait… Yeah you’re right. I forgot about that… I tried Chase Hadden’s at MWR xD

The Surge is pretty good, I do think a slightly bigger gap would do wonders for it though.

The Classic and Onestar are also really good full plastic throws.

WHERE DID YOU FIND A SCEPTRE?(sorry for the caps I really want that yoyo)

Me two.

It was gifted to me by a C3 team member. Unfortunately I traded it, it was a big mistake but I know who has it and I’m working on getting it back.

They aren’t just saying it, the yoyo literally has it printed on the cap. No less painful to hear though.