Best Delrin Yoyo?

Looking to get my first Delrin. What is your favorite? I’m looking at the C3 Halo, Crucial Cream, Tres Leches, milk, ect. Preferable an opinion from someone who has tried several.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

I have a Half & Half. I’m kind of undecided on it. I couldn’t stand the Ghost pads so I siliconed it. It’s a bit touchy still and I’ve swapped bearings out of it for a better bearing. But, I bought this by BST so I think the bearing may have been swapped out before it was sent to me. No complaints regarding that though. When it comes to replacing bearings from yoyos I got from BST, I don’t have any issue with that. I’m learning stuff about better methods of play, and since this yoyo is currently kind of grabby, I’m thinking the bearing in there needs breaking in.

I am also looking to get a Halo, but right now I’m more interested in a DiBase.

What do I like about the Half & Half? Well, the size is below my normal preferences. It’s plastic, but I like the weight because it makes it feel durable and substantial. I really like how it feels in my hand, it’s just a very unique feeling. I like how it looks in the light, it’s really interesting.

It’s different. You get a plastic made like a metal and hence really performs like a metal but without that metal smack you can get at times. I wouldn’t mind owning another, and I will in time. Now is not my time to own a second Delrin.

C3 Halo, hands down…

Yep, I’d have to say the halo as well. Just phenomenal

Duncan freebird