Best Beginner Binds?

Hey everyone. I’m 3-4 weeks into yoyoing, I can skin the gerbil, double or nothing, boingy boingy etc but I don’t know many binds yet. I am working on learning a few from the yotricks videos. Anyone know any other cool binds that I should learn? Preferably not suuuuuper difficult haha :slight_smile: thanks!

4 Likes

I don’t know how to link a video, but Yoyo Joe has a video tutorial of 10 binds on YouTube.

2 Likes
4 Likes

That’s very good progress for 3-4 weeks. Especially the boingy boing. Many struggle with it even after several months of yoyoing.
Good job

2 Likes

The shoulder bind is introductory? I never even saw it, am I alone? :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I have been practicing 6-8 hours a day, it is super addicting :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ann has some fun easy ones…

3 Likes

Those are flashy binds. Learned and forgotten, like a lot of my yo-yo stuff.

3 Likes

Here’s another set of 5 binds from Tyler.

Personally, I use the Guy Wright bind (the first one in the vid) a lot. It works really well with low RPM’s. Sky binds and grind binds are also a lot of fun to mess with.

I struggle with boingy-boing even after many-many-many months (or years to make it simple) or yoyoing. :rofl:

That and Magic Drop… talk about thr hardest beginner trick ever. :laughing:

1 Like