Best 50$ and under unresponsive full sized yoyo?

Gotta disagree there. I’m not president of the Shutter fan club (although I do very much enjoy it), but I’d have to say that if it’s any one thing, it’s stable.

1 Like

I currently have a c3 token and a magic n11. Thanks for the thoughts. Ill be looking Into the rally more.

Metal yoyos $50 and under:
Magicyoyo N12
Yoyofactory Shutter
Werrd Minute (undersized but fun)
C3 level 6
YoyoOfficer Imp (still in the undersize spectrum), Kilter (slightly bigger than imp), Aura (full size), Jaeger (oversize)

Under $70:
YoyoOffcier hatchet
Werrd 86400
OneDrop Benchmarks
Yoyomonster Material
RecRev (Anything with the new Stax system and the octave)

Plastics I’d consider:
Magicyoyo D5/D6
Yoyofactory Protostar/Notherstar
Onedrop Rally
CLYW Yeti
Something Addiction, V, Crazy D
Yoyojoker Exceed/Perceptor

Would mention God Tricks but haven’t heard enough about them or played them enough to give any sort of opinion. Also should be noted I have not thrown the addiction, yoyojokers, level 6,material (although I own a checkmate) and the only yoyoofficer throws I’ve tried are the brave and eager. The reason I mentioned said throws is because I have thrown other stuff from said brand and believe said yoyos will most likely perform well or already have a good reception. I also heard yoyofactory is working on a cheaper czm8 so that might be worth waiting for.

The new CZM8 will be under $50 and looks straight up delish.

Shutter is the way to go.

Shutta

No, not the shutter, I have one and don’t like it, dv888 or raptor maybe

The YoyoFactory Shutter, for sure. :slight_smile:

N12 … that leaves you money for a T5 which is very similar to the shinwoo Zen Series your looking at in shape weight and size.

N12 is a very nice option. Super stable. Great grind finish and it spins for days.

Can’t believe you recommended those two over the shutter. 98% of people on this forum would disagree.

It’s really rare that I would actively recommend NOT buying a specific yoyo but DV888, 2.0, Strix and Raptor would be on that short list. I’ve owned 1 and it was fine, the other 3 all look fine, but I’m all but certain that you can purchase a similar shape yoyo for the same price or less that you will enjoy more.

I honestly feel like in some of these threads people are just suggesting random yoyos that happen to fit into the price point. Everyone is welcome to their own opinion and certainly everyone has their own preferences but I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw a post that said that the DV888 was their favorite yoyo (actually, I can remember…never) whereas there are a number of $35-60 yoyos that I have regularly seen claimed as favorites. Having thrown some of them I can certainly understand why.

I change my mind! CKM8 looks awesome. And… At $45!

The shutter isn’t my style

Ever since the release of the shutter I’ve seen no reason to recommend the Dm2 or Dv888

If the DM2 and Dv888 were $25-30 I’d be willing to suggest them though

^