best 1a yoyo

hi
i want to know which is the best yoyo for 1a playing

Maybe you can make a list from 5th to 1st place

P.S.: many people think there is no best yoyo but i want to know a really good yoyo

thx

Because there is none. Which is the best food? I would say a burrito from Chipotle, but another person would say they hate Chipotle and that a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is the best food ever.

In other words, it’s preference. The best for one is not the best for another or for another other.

What are your preferences, mainly size, shape, weight, feel, and budget? Almost all, if not all yoyos you get, especially those made these days, will be fantastic and no one single yoyo will ever be better than any other.

1 Like

I’m the best 1a yoyo. Tie a string to me and throw me down, I’ll sleep for hours :smiley:

…Ok, all joking aside, Apetrunk is right, its all what you like and what will play the best for you.

1 Like

Yes Apetrunk is completely correct.
Asking somebody what the best yoyo is is just like asking somebody what the best drink or food is. Its all what you like. Like, I like the Severe because it fits my hand really good and it plays like the way I like it. Some people don’t like the Severe. Some People may like the 888x the Best. Look at the stats of some yoyos. Discover what kind of Yoyos you like best.
Hope This Helpd! :wink:
-Cody Wright

The best 1a yoyo is the one that does the job best for you. This question does not have one answer.

i think genesis and the peak also all yoyorecreation

Yea its definately preference, you would probably have an easier time finding your perfect yoyo if you were to basically define your style of play. Then look for people simmilar and ask what they personally like then you could maybe find your best 1a yoyo.

i hate all of those because i prefer undersized. you may like oversized, and that defines you.

Apetrunk is right. again. well, besides the food thing. Chipotle is too good. jk

but what yoyos do you have that you like? what yoyos do you have that you dont like? what do you like/dislike?