Behold! My first advanced trick!

I’ve learned all my beginner and intermediates and now I’m so stoked to be learning advanced tricks! Here’s a video! look at my excited face! haha!

You GO man. you’re on your way. You’ll never stop being excited about learning new tricks. Congratulations.

Awesome!

Awesoem man! It must feel great right?

Thanks Guys! You’re all very kind! My goal is to make it to a contest sometime this year or next! :smiley:

It sure does! Nailing this trick almost feels like I’m constantly fumbling a ball and recovering haha! Thanks!

The Matrix was a wicked-fun advanced trick to learn. I’m not much further into tricks than that, mind you. But hands-down the funnest “standard” advanced trick I’ve learned thus far is Kwijibo.

Kwijibo took a while, but those pops and crossed arms are so satisfying.

keep on yo-yoing my favorite trick so far is mcbride roller coaster you should try it

1 Like

Looks good man! Is that your new 2012 Velocity?

Hey, way to go, man!

I checked it out and can’t wait to learn it! It looks like a challenge and really fun!

Naa haha! It’s my new YYF Ann Connolly edition WHiP! I didn’t like it at first because it was so light but I definitely learn tricks faster with it!

Thanks man! :smiley:

I haven’t seen it before but I will check it out! :slight_smile:

Skin the gerbil may, be on expert part 1, but you can probably take it down!

Keep it up :wink:

Thanks so much! :smiley:

Yep, it is pretty easy.

Dang mang, I can already tell that you are going to be a very talented thrower if you keep with it. I’m calling it now

1 Like

Congrats, im on the same level more or less as you. Double or nothing is one thing that I need more work on.

Haha! That’s amazing! Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you! I don’t know if this will help but I always have a little more slack on my string and follow the yoyo with my hands. I feel like Double Or Nothing is the “360 Flip” of yo-yoing haha!