Behold! My first advanced trick!

That’s what up bro!! Im pretty new to theowing myself so its cool to see someone else learning!
I remember just about 2 months ago that’s all I could do as well and everything starts getting a bit easier from there!! It’s looking steezy tho!! You made me wanna post my first video!!

If you like the Ann Connolly whip I bet you would love the YYJ classic same price 9.99 but its a bit heavier and full sized throw! It’s great man you’ll be al ready for a metal throw soon

Thanks man! Please post it so I can check it out! :smiley:

I will definitely add it to my buy list! I just got the DMII and it should be at my house today. I can’t wait to throw it! As for a metal throw, I can’t wait to get one! Which one is the player’s choice?

They’re all the player’s choice. :wink:

Literally, the One Drop Code 1 and Code 2 are the yoyos of the community*. For less money, I have been supremely satisfied with my C3 Capless, which plays just as well as my $100+ metals.

My first metal throw was the dv888. It’s a great trainer. I’d recommend the di base though from c3.

if you live by virginia you could go to va states on the 26

cat

I will DEFINITELY look into those! I checked out some of their stuff and it looks sick!

I will check it out! Thanks! :smiley:

DUDE. That was the first advanced trick i learned too! I was so happy. Nice job. You are on your way. Just out of curiosity, what yoyo are you using?

Thanks man! I love doing it and then popping into a trapeze now! :smiley: Also, It’s the YYF Ann Connolly WHiP. Dude I just got the DMII in the mail today! I honestly don’t wanna throw anything else haha!
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/735909_4664902895086_1877955742_o.jpg

Perfect choice man! You couldn’t ever go wrong with a DM2. It’s a great throw I have one as well. The dv888 is a undersize throw almost same size as whip except made of metal and its 45$ it was y first metal throw and even tho it has scuffs I still own my very first metal which was the dv888 I won’t ever get rid of it I don’t think

dm2 is fantastic throw. Especially the fact that here at yye always has some speacial editions

man that video made me smile haha

btw, you skate? Just wonderin, lookin at your shoe nd all

I remember that feeling as well! It was sooo gooood! You’re on your way to success and by the way, I would start learning Zipper straight away because it looks cool, is easy to learn and includes elements and tricks from the ‘Intermediate’ section (brain twister to be specific.)

I would recommend the dv888 as well because it only costs $45 and it was the yoyo of 2011. I mean the DM2 was released in 2010 so I don’t think that the year of the yoyo should matter too much. If you are looking for something a bit pricey though, there are many favorites including the One Drop Code 2 and the CLYW Chief.

I’m glad I can have that affect on people. :slight_smile: Yes I skate! I’ve been skating for about 12 years haha! I just started having joint problems recently and had to take a break though. That’s what made me buy that blasted Duncan Butterfly at CVS a month ago! Now I can’t stop! haha!

Good work… :slight_smile:

You encouraged me to upload my video…

I will post it in a few hours once i get down how… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome man! Please post the link here!

I think we all would love to see it!

Thanks for the interest, and I was busy uploading the video and I just saw your reply here.
Here is a link to the post I made and would love to hear what you think.

are you sure thats your first?  if you speed it up its gonna be so great! Great job.