begainer looper yoyo?????

Just pick something. We have all given our advise. If this isn’t enough then you shouldn’t buy any.

Raiders just really aren’t that good if they’re not modded. I would highly recommened the YoYoFactory Loop 720. They’re only $15 each and the response lasts (roughly) forever. Plus, the respose is string, something you should have enough of to replace the response once it wears down. Here’s the link:http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/30/YYF-Loop-720
They’re only $15 because they’re the new version 2. I have the v.1’s and love them, but the v.2’s supposed to be a huge improvement. Hope you enjoy them!

thanks guys, im going with the sunset ;D ;D ;D
wooot, can loop 2x with my kickside

Also gotta say Speed Beetles.

I moved on to 720s now, but Speed Beetles helped me learn how to loop much easier.

The friction stickers will last plenty long. You also don’t have to change both everytime. I would just change 1 and that was plenty of response…

I would say the Speed Beetle, and once the friction stickers wear out, get yourself a drill and modify it to have a string response, just like the Loop 720! It’s a very simple mod and I’ll post in the mod forum here if anyone would like to see it. I’ve posted it in other forums, but it’s been about a year ago, and new readers to the forums probably haven’t seen it.

db