Bearing Problems

First of all, let me say that I’m not sure if this problem is in the bearing.

Alright, so I was playing some 1/2A with my YYF Velocity. WHen I grabbed one half, my fingers slipped off and one half of the yoyo was dangling at the end of the axle. I stopped it with my hand and noticed that the bearing came off from all the rattling.
I stopped with the 1/2A, came back to 1A, and noticed there was this horrible vibe and noise coming from the yoyo. I opened the yoyo and the bearing fell off my Velocity as soon as both halves came apart. When I put the bearing in again, it wouldn’t lock into the bearing seat as usuall.
Has this ever happened to any of you?
Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Get some teflon tape or threadlocker for the axle. Sadly, 1/2A can easily mess up the axle.

I was thinking of doing that, but I don’t think that would make the bearing fit into the bearing seat.

No, you don’t get it. Put it on the axle, not somewhere else. If you put it on the axle like you should, it won’t get in the way of anything.

He does get it. The problem isn’t the axle. He is saying that the bearing isn’t fitting into the bearing seat correctly.

YoYoBlaze, could you post pics of the bearing and bearing seats?

I know to put the teflon tape on the axle, I just don’t think that would fix the problem of my bearing not staying on the bearing seat, like mrcnja said.

And sadly I can’t post any pictures.

But when I look at it, there doesn’t seem anything wrong with it. The bearing seat has a small amount of dirt but I don’t think that’s it. When looking at my other Veklocity(that works perfectly) the bearing seat is filled wioth all sorts of dirt.
Another thing, I tried changing the bearings, and the bearing that didn’t fit in my red(“broken”)Velcoity, now fits perfectly in the other Velocity.
I think it’s the bearing seat.