Battle Royale! Round 2!

Couldn’t agree with Greg more, yomagic yours was easily one of the best videos there, I’m pretty sure you would have beaten anyone else, you just got unlucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting how my votes fell… I guess it has more to do with the fact I don’t know tricks just by seeing them yet… so I pick simply on… that one looked cooler! 8)

My bet is on Josh and Alex in the finals… Sorry Alex, but I think Josh will win it all, but anything can happen :wink:

I’ll give josh a good run for his money :wink: it could very well be Alex vs Alex!!

To be honest, I see Sanchez202 making it to the end. Whether first or second, I’m not sure. That’s my guess though.

I’m sure Josh has a lot in the tank still (we all know he’s a beast!) but based strictly in isolation on the videos of this round, there are multiple people I think would have beat him. (In my opinion, including mrtheblackho. :wink: )

Suffice it to say, unless he pulls out the stops in the next round, he won’t be advancing to the finals, never mind winning it!

Again, no hate-- just commenting that although Josh clearly has seamless command of the yoyo and amazing smoothness… resting on those laurels just won’t be enough.

I was getting a little ahead of myself there. If I manage to stay ahead in votes for this round, you and I will throw down next :wink: and I won’t go easy!!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I gotta beat Keiran first if I’m gonna make finals. He is arguably the best person in the entire bracket so we’ll see what happens.

I didn’t expect this many votes. The tricks/elements I’ve been putting out so far are actually really old. It’s takes me forever to create a trick and make it smooth so I don’t actually have the time to bring new stuff to the table. And if I did bring my newer stuff up it would be choppy and bad. Thanks though. I’m glad you guys like it.

I would expect nothing less. :wink:

I thought I could get away with a choppy combo, didnt work out. hehe. On the plus side this little battle has helped me create new stuff.

I is it just me or does mrblackho have a really nice techinacal smoothness to his Combe that males him the all around the one in favor?

Taylor is very good, but I don’t get the rest of that.

Thanks! I wish I was up against a less popular opponent this round because it’s kind of a popularity contest in my current battle. Josh held back this round clearly so I’m not complaining haha it is what it is, I’m not very competitive as it is so I expected to lose in this tournament at some point. :slight_smile:

Thanks man

Vote!!

Sorry man. Didn’t seem to work. :wink: But yeah, as long as your progressing and putting out some new tricks, I see nothing wrong with it. Probably more rewarding in the end anyway. :smiley:

Last day to vote

voting is up! expect an updated bracket tomorrow maybe. as well as a deadline for round 3. I’ve been at a wedding all day and haven’t been home since friday.

congratulations to those who won!