BAD MORNING

Hey everyone I just want to tell u guys what happend. It all started when I woke up my hands where feeling great so I grabbed my new breed and on the first throw my string broke and put a hole in the wall. Next after I put a new string on i rolled it up and threw it it was a great first throw I did trapeze and bro slack, skin the gerbal, and half of yuuki slack, I thought after that it would be a great day think again. So the next throw first of all i missed trapeze 4 times in a row then i missed iron whip twice, then finnaly gave myself a black eye. So that was my horrible morning I want someone to top that

You want to top it?

He doesn’t think anyone could have a worse morning.

I woke up… and we didn’t have any Honey Bunches of Oats! That is the worst morning ever.

Oh, I was about to say bang your head on the door 10 times, fall on the floor, and tell your mom a hamster beat you up…well I had this great dream i was going out with this girl and it felt soooo real…then I woke up >:(

Hint: …Nah you should know what I’m hinting at.

Shisaki that is wierd I just had that dream
this morning

Was she a blonde?

Off topic?

blondish brown

I woke up with lime disease and half my face was paralyzed. My neck was stuck sideways and i wa hallucinating. All my joints were sore and my knees were swolen. I was like that for a month and it ended when school started. I think I beat your bad morning.

i mean like bad mornings about yoyoing

Oh. I brang my Axiom to school and the string broke and rolled across the gravel and at first it was copper now its silver.

i woke up and threw my 888 and totally forgot i had a knot in the string from the previous night and hit my funnybone. owie.

man chameleon i feel for you i would be very sad if that happend

Now that I think about it she had brown highlites…blue eye-shadow?

lol you my friend, need to get out more often

yeah shisaki that went a little far but yes acually she did it was like really dark blu

WOAH…freaky…same girl…

what color shirt?

Think it was stripes blue and white…