Backhand/Underarm Eli-hop

I’m not sure what the name is for this move so I guessed. I can’t seem to figure out how you do an eli-hop behind the back, the kind where you point your finger inward and pop it up behind you. Like in this video at 0:06.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7a3wuK8HbE&list=UUoKGz_jxNPMtLH3cZ9VpzBA&index=9&feature=plcp

I can do regular eli-hops just fine and crossarm versions, but when I try this one I don’t know how to get it to hop up properly. When I do manage to get a bit of a hop it tends to hit my arm as well. Any advice would be appreciated.

Practice it until you learn it. That really is the only way. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to do it either but I just put my hands in that position (with the yoyo of course) and failed and failed until I eventually got it once and then became more consistient. Now I can hit it no problem, it really comes down to nothing but practice. Hope this helps somehow, remember to keep your arms straight while you do it as well, percision is key.