B7 Grail performance?

I think the B7 grail is amazing. I haven’t tried the og but I don’t think I would want a heavier grail. I love light feeling throws. Here’s a combo I did with the B7 grail.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CThFk9GDFz4/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

Aye, 7069 Grail is supreme!
Yes, I know it’s 7075…

I did get to play a bgrade OG Grail several weeks back for a few minutes and remember it also being fairly light and floaty on string…perhaps not as much though?

In any event, I haven’t been able to put the B7 down since I got it (except for when I leave the house, this fella is a backyard queen! Is that a thing? lol)

I especially enjoy the response on the B7, actually disliked it at first…but after a short while it has grown on me and I’ve found myself improving the consistency of my binds, in general.

Another prime design from A-rt!

3 Likes

So what are your thoughts on og vs B7? I haven’t given my B7 enough love since I got it. When it comes to organics I usually reach for my Mcmo, Thunderberry, Don, or Elysium. I need to play my B7 more

1 Like

Hm…I don’t think I really spent enough time with the og to make an educated comparison, to be honest. I intend to hunt for one eventually!

Love the blast on the Thunderberry, wish more yoyos had that aggressive texture.

I sold my Elysium (it was rather nice, but I wanted something else at the time) and am going to list my mcmo next time I do bst sales…it just didn’t jive with me.

Besides the 7069 Grail, I’ve been stuck on Panorama, Parlay, Derti, Gravity, and Summit lately.

1 Like