B7 Grail performance?

I honestly preferred the OG, the B7 goes off-axis a bit quicker from what I remember. I’m getting an OG soon so I’ll have a more accurate comparison, but other than feeling denser I think the extra rim weight due to the 7075 density spoils it the same way many feel a dv888 is ruined, where late into the combo youll accidentally gyroflop it to some other direction accidentally.

4 Likes

I think similar, the 6061 for some reason has more Float and a Bubblier feeling

3 Likes

and if you had to choose one of the two, which one would you choose and why? :thinking:

1 Like

I reached out to A-RT and they’re asking that people that have flaws on the bright brown B7 Grails reach out to them at alternate.rt@gmail.com

Make sure to include a photo. Sounds like there will be a refund issued :+1:

3 Likes

and what kind of disadvantages can they have in B7 grail? :sweat_smile::thinking:

I got an OG grail on the way and will list a definitive opinion tthen

Don’t get me wrong, it still lives up to the hype of a grail in general, and I haven’t taken my hands off i since i got it in :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ok. I think I’m going in for the B7. Any tips on being prepared for the drop? It sounds like they go super fast.

Edit - 1st tip is probably not announcing the drop. :slight_smile: too late.

2 Likes

set up a shopify account in advance. then use that to check out. its very very useful

1 Like

Do they use PayPal?

Yeah

2 Likes

they use paypal but its slower. signing up for shopify is worth it, trust me.

1 Like

Are you sure you meant Shopify? It looks like an eCommerce store building tool. Plus its subscription based.

1 Like

I think they mean you can create an account on the A-rt site itself, which let’s you quick-checkout, maybe?

1 Like

They went in under a minute… Insane. My heart was racing but I got one!

4 Likes

Gutted missed again!

3 Likes

Same! Almost missed it coz forgot how to bloody scroll using my mouse haha.

5 Likes

My first a-rt purchase <3

4 Likes

Nice I was able to snag one as well. I got to try a B7 from somebody else at a club meeting recently and I liked it a lot more than I expected. Very excited for this one to arrive. First a-rt purchase as well.

4 Likes

I took the dive with success as well!

4th a-rt…who’s got a quail to trade me?

1 Like

I’ve tried on every single B7 drop, preregistered and everything but still wasn’t fast enough. Today instead of not clicking within a second of it going live I managed to wait a whole hour as I forgot :joy:
maybe one day haha

5 Likes