Award of Awesomeness

So I have been thinking about doing this for a while, and I have even done it once or twice, but just not formally yet. Before I make a decision I want some thrower imput on it… So do you think it would be cool if I had an award of awesomeness that was awarded to different throwers who demonstrated that something good in the comunity. We all know of people who we look up to, and I see many awesome things being done by different folkes in the throwing comunity. I would like to award these people with what I can. As it stands I can send my strings, but I can’t really afford to send a throw. Would a pack of homemade strings, and a note, or possibly homemade award (uhh corny), be a cool way to say thankyou to those who make the throwing comunity great.
Also do not post motivational stories or reasons why someone is great on the thread. I’m not against it, but I would atleast like to surprise the individuals I would award. After the awarding hey go nuts.

Anywho before we get to that I need your thoughts.

That would be really cool

ummmm sorry i alredy copiedrighted the word “awesomeness” :stuck_out_tongue:

but that would be really cool with the strings in all

I lose.

shakes head

Is disracted by the music in his own head

Bobs head

Now he tells me. well the name is not absolutely necissary. That was just the first think that comes to mind.

Hey we’re all winner here, but I’m confused what you think you lost.

I think I am to much of a critic on people. A little harsh. Hence, I lose. :slight_smile:

i nominate James Morinson!