Avalanche or 54

Can’t decide between these two does any1 know which is smother and the size. Also do u know when the Analanch is resocking for yye cuz I have been looking about everyday for weeks. Ik there fg but I don’t really like the colors. Thanks for the help

Don’t decide. Save up and get both!

I have both, I like both. If I had to choose one, I’d choose the Avalanche as I like the size better. The 54 is great though.

They are different, yet have many similarities. The 54 has the advantage of being many different yoyos by swapping out side effects. The Avalanche is what an Avalanche is, which is still a fantastic yoyo.

Right now I find myself playing the 54 more than the Avalanche, but I just put a OD 10-Ball in there, replacing the YYF that it came with from BST. Gotta break in that bearing.

Yes, I like the feel of the Avalanche much more than the 54. Also the 54 is skinny and I don’t think it is very stable. But I still love it I mean come on, it is a one drop! But the avalnche is amazing, stable, fast, whatever you want it fits!

Do u guys know when restocks come in

For what ava? You could email or call or post on yoyoexperts wall and ask them. Or are there any fools gold ones in stock?

No I ment regulars I didn’t rele like the color of the fg ones

??

I havent owned any, but ive heard the 54 is REALLY smooth, and its also undersized with SE’s.

If you want to know how the ava plays, i’ll just say good. its a CLYW, and it has TONS of positive feedback, so you couldn’t go wrong either way.

If you dont have a One Drop, get the 54.

If you dont have a CLYW, get the ava.

If you dont have either brand, go read some reviews on both yoyos.

1 Like