Auldey Virus Bearing?

I recently purchased an Auldey Virus, I popped it out of it’s little bag and threw it. This yoyo was DEAD silent, I was amazed at how ridiculously silent this thing was. Now, I didn’t EVER intend on leaving that bearing in it, I pulled out my spare SPEC and popped it in, it wasn’t nearly as silent but it was exactly the feel I enjoy. I got to thinking, what type of bearing comes stock in the Auldey Virus? Would it still be silent after a good cleaning? Would it feel more like the SPEC I have only quieter?

So, does anyone have any clue what type of bearing comes in the Virus? Have you ever cleaned it?

I don’t know what bearing comes with it but I would think cleaning it would make it louder.

I have a virus for some time now.
The virus, which i know, would come with generic kk (if you buy the original version from china) or a flat bearing (if you purchased on europe of us)

Both type of bearing is manufacturec by china bearing company, kaleson (you can google kaleson bearing for more info).

It’s still as quiet with cleaning, quieter than a spec based on my experience with it.
But it’s not stainless steel bearing so they would rust.

I hope my info correct. And i hope this help.

1 Like

I got a flat bearing with it, guess I got a european version, I agree with your statement about it being more silent than a SPEC, I just hope it gets smoother while still staying quiet I am gonna clean it today :smiley: