Make ALL the Bearings Silent!

Hey all,

I know there are a lot of bearing questions, thus making it hard to search for what im seeking. Im at college and my room mate isnt to found of hearing a bearing zipping around at 2 am. I first heard a almost dead silent bearing a few months ago on my friends throw. I threw it and I thought it was a bad bind because it just felt like a dead weight on the end of the string, till i put it right next to my ear and heard a feint spinning :o it was amazing to say the least!

I just got a new OD Bearing. The thing is butter smooth and SILENT. I also got some V4M. I just got another CODE 1 with a 10 ball in it. But its been cleaned, so its ring-y lol. My question is how to turn that cleaned bearing into what it once was brand new. Ive cleaned it and put a good amount of V4M in it, but its not what im looking for sound wise, its still has a voice to it.

Now the new 10 ball isnt dead quiet but if you were to talk and yoyo with it, you wouldnt hear it.

Is it even possible to bring it back to new and make it silent? or like be able to talk and not hear it zinging around? Do I need to just soak it in V4M?

Once again I apologize if this is a re-post, I just havent found a thread covering this.

Cheers,

Clean it, use the paper method, clean it blow it out with compressed air, lube it.

It’s hard to make a bearing completely silent AND totally unresponsive after it’s been broken in.

Clean it with residue free electrical contact cleaner. Play it dry a bit. Then if you want to lube use just a tiny drop. Some bearings will go dead silent, mostly 10 balls. But it will be hard to get any other bearing that silent.