PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been throwing my y factor for a bout a week and a half. The bearing is messed up and i desperetly need to clean it and lube it. I have the supplies for cleaning but i dont know what to use for lube?

just clean it, you don’t need to lube it, i’m running a bearing dry right now, and it works fine
just remember to completly dry it off when your done cleaning. use a hair blower or something

Ok thanks whole bunch. Doing it right now. ;D

I cleaned it and didint lube it and dried it and everything u said. It played great for half an hour and then it went back to the same thing. I have no idea what to do. :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

did you recently silicone it?

is the bearing seat messed up?

are you dropping the bearing alot?

What’s happening? Responsive?

I havent been doing anything else than yoyoing with it. The bearing has very much vibe is responsive. I have not siliconed it and nothing is wrong with the bearing seat and i havent dropped it once. Im pretty sure its the bearing bcuz when i flick it it sounds horrible and vibrates

the bearing doesnt have vibe. thats nonsensical. maybe the YOYO has vibe. i think you may mean rattles. clean it again. then lube it. does the bearing sound “grindy” then you move it along with your fingers? (NOT flick spin)

Clean your bearing. Lube after the problem is solved if you want it at all.

The bearing could just be breaking in you know.

Not if the bearing vibrates with a crackle.

try taking off the shields, do you know how to do that?

Ha, ^^, just to add to ^^ post, if you clean the bearing with shields on, it’s almost useless.

just a little side note, i have had bearings that have caused vibe in a yoyo. it is not nonsensical, it has actually hapened to me before when i was at moyo.

Buy a new bearing :DD