Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

Here are the colours individually.

Here’s Oatmilk. This champagne-cream tone was one of the most difficult to nail, and its smooth subtleties are really difficult to capture on camera. It’s full of light velvety goodness, and is my personal favourite.

This is Wintergreen. It’s a pleasantly confounding teal tone, and another that is impossibly difficult to truly capture on camera – it sits between tiffany blue and seafoam green shades, depending the lighting of your surroundings. We did some anodising tests and managed to get it to a richer tone than on our proto run.

This was the very first colorway we came up with. We wanted to move away from the rose gold tints, and came away with this deep blend of orange, cranberry, and pink. Say hello to Cherry Peach.

This is Mulberry. It’s for the minimalists and old souls around here. If this were a band, the Mulberry would be a brilliant jazz bassline. The midnight shade is the deepest blue we could get without turning it black, and pairs well with matte beadblasting for an understated finish.

What are you guys feelin’? : )

16 Likes

Oh man, I’m feeling Mulberry…

5 Likes

I’m Feeling like that oatmilk should be in my collection👀

3 Likes

Oatmilk & Mulberry half swap :wink:

5 Likes

I want one of each :exploding_head::partying_face:
If pushed I’m a mulberry man but so close behind is the wintergreens.
You nailed that shape that pleases me, organic for the win and that subtle circle, no messy engraving. Oh boi.
Beautiful, I bet you’re more than pleased.

4 Likes

I second this!

5 Likes

@Glenacius_K me too man. the matte beadblast finish is really nice on this one. just feels so soft.

@Xwtb based on the feedback, i have a feeling the Oatmilks might go quick…

@yophilyo @d4nnyb0yy i actually did this with my own pieces haha. tasty combination for sure : )

@HappyHands thanks man : ) i was trying to keep things as simple and minimal as i could. i am really glad how they turned out!

5 Likes

I hope i can snag one :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

Isaac Sams using a Cloudberry prototype. I’m allowed to fanboy a little.

Slightly late, but new updates on our IG page!

@atmos.projects

6 Likes

Cloudberry drop is tonight at 7PM Eastern! Who’s excited?

9 Likes

oooff that Oatmilk went lightning fast. I got there 7:01EST. sold out :stuck_out_tongue:
ended up picking up a Cherry Peach

5 Likes

I had no hiccups while scooping a mulberry. I think the remaining 3 are still available.

1 Like

Yeah I got lucky I was able to snag up an Oatmilk. They went so fast. Only a few left of each colorway now. Definitely recommend getting one!

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone’s asked already, but will it be on yye?

2 Likes

I don’t think so.

1 Like

Thank you everyone who picked one up! :slight_smile: I hope you got the colorways you wanted. The Oatmilks did go very very quickly. There are Cherry Peaches and Mulberries still in very small amounts, and still a couple of Wintergreens.

We’re not selling through YYE for our first run, and this is probably more Andre, Garrett and the team’s call than mine – but depending on how the rest of this run goes, everyone’s reception to the throw and how those affect future plans, we’d love to have that conversation at some point.

15 Likes

I got my Cloudberry this week and it is so great! Beautiful design, velvety finish, perfect response and very strong speed/stability but with graceful float. Immediately a favorite among top loves like the MC and Grail.

9 Likes

It’s very, very cool.

13 Likes

I was so hyped on the throw I forgot to include the pic I took yesterday! Fall is beautiful in Colorado right now!

15 Likes

@bobafret @MarkD thank you for your kind words, Dave and Mark!

anybody else who picked up a Cloudberry – let’s see 'em! would love to hear your thoughts as well : )

4 Likes