Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

Love my other atmos. Don’t have any yo-yos with caps. Went with the carbon!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the support everyone! Can’t wait to get these out to you and hear what you think.

10 Likes

I hope you guys did really well this release. I want to see more yoyos like this :heart:

3 Likes

How does the Cephas play and feel? I‘m pretty much indifferent if I should get one. The shape and the colors are very intriguing but I feel I need more input to justify another Yoyo purchase after going a bit overboard with my recent acquisitions :sweat_smile: Thanks in advance for any response.

3 Likes

Mines been sitting in Singapore since launch. Very slow shipping i suppose. Soon as i get it I’ll give you a rundown on how it plays.

1 Like

@Owlman Our apologies! There was an overwhelming number of orders this time, so we had to ship them out in three waves - first having gone out on Friday and the final one having gone out on Tuesday. If it doesn’t budge in the next day or so, shoot us a PM and we’ll look into it :slight_smile: They usually move fast once they leave the local port (we’ve had parcels start touching down since yesterday).

@Thruwell I’m guessing you’re looking for something more qualitative, but for what it’s worth - we had this come in today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks very much. I hope you’ll receive (and enjoy :wink:) your new throw before the Carbon colorway will be sold out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshot. I‘m almost there, almost :sweat_smile: I love the stuff you put out so far. The Stormberry and the Noah are among my favorite Organics of all time. The Cephas really is some eye candy and I‘m pretty sure playing it will be a blast. I just have to restrict myself after many many Yoyo purchases in recent time. But if @Owlman tells me the Cephas rocks I‘ll be rocking my wallet for sure :grin:

1 Like

Hey, everyone.

We’re preparing to put up a batch of Spoil Grades – this batch includes the Cephas, Cloudberry, Goji, and Abel.

For anyone new here, Spoil Grades are our equivalent of the industry’s B Grade; perfectly functional units made imperfect by aesthetic defects, slight vibe, or machining marks. Spoil Grades do not meet the standards of our QC process, but as their flaws do not affect play, they are perfect for anyone looking to throw without the anxiety of keeping them pristine.

Full information on our blog page, here:

Thank you so much for all of your incredible support!

Questions, clarifications, responses – let us know here or in our DMs, and we’ll take care of you.

Love,

Team Atmos

12 Likes

Say hello to the latest addition to our Fruitbowl Line — and the first ever design to incorporate a flushed Side Effects hub.

Design announcement and full release coming soon; watch this space.

Also, we’re bringing this back — we’ll send one of these guys in the colorway of your choice to the first who guesses the name correctly, if anyone manages to.

Hit us up with your best takes!

17 Likes

Rainberry? :joy:

1 Like

Aha! Not saying yes or no - but the Fruitbowl consists of more than 'berries; there are also Pomelos, Gojis, etc… :slight_smile:

Keep them coming!

Looks really cool, but it looks like it would be quite center weighted.

1 Like

ive been waiting for this day to come lol. cant wait for this one. snagging a clear 100000%

2 Likes

My guess is: The Rambutan.

I’m interested in the specs, but I do like the looks of this yoyo!

1 Like

Yewberry

1 Like

Lychee

3 Likes

It is!

2 Likes

longan

Mangosteen