Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

thank you!

1 Like

Oo whats the finish on these like!

4 Likes

Good question! I believe that they said they were retiring their old finish.

3 Likes

Spot on. The “ceramic” blast we used to do (such as on the Noahs, Abels, Fruitloops, etc) is retired; the blast on the Cephas is the gentle, “dusty” blast we used for the Khunos, initial runs of Cloudberries, Gojis, etc.

That is to say, matte, but entirely smooth to the touch. No wear towards strings.

Let me know if you have more questions about this!

6 Likes

Is there a release date already set? I can’t wait to get this one in my hands!

2 Likes

Per reddit, release is “likely next week.” A post with more info on the drop, colorways, etc. is forthcoming.

3 Likes

Yes! More details to come.

3 Likes

darn, I will honestly miss the ceramic blast. Oh well not gonna stop me!

3 Likes

Will the caps be removable?

2 Likes

@bodahrevy Us too. Unfortunately even as the issue got better with each batch we couldn’t bring down string cutting to an absolute zero, so we had to make a call.

@rkalajian They’re press-fit, so while it’s technically possible with an air pump, we don’t recommend it.

3 Likes

Hey, everyone.

We’ll be dropping our pilot run of the Cephas in just a moment.

The Cephas will be coming in a familiar palette of –

Clear,

Oatmilk,

Himalayan Rocksalt,

Matcha,

Indigo Dusk,

Safari,

Cherry Peach, and

Carbon.

Just as a side note, we will be releasing the Cephas with Kitty String Fat, instead of Zipline CS50s, as previously announced.

Full details are fully laid out on our blog post, 019, here:

Thank you so much for your support. As always, reach out if we can be of any help, and we’ll take care of you.

25 Likes

Love your color choices!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Do you have any plans of releasing two-tone variants of these? As a pure fanboy I’d love to have the caps a different color than the body

3 Likes

Are they all really sold out, or they haven’t dropped yet?

Edit: nvm. Just saw the blog. Thanks!

5 Likes

@fradiger At some point we want to! That and engravings. We cooked up a bunch of colorway combinations we think look really good. But as it is with small brand operations that wholly depends on how this first run goes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is not my yoyo style of play but have to say that those looks gorgeous, I wish there were more pastel colours out there, it seems you did a real great job with those, they didn’t even seems done with metal, very gorgeous and I love that you cover the front of the cup like that!

4 Likes

its on… cant wait.
went with safari…

8 Likes

That color looks so damn good!

2 Likes

First Atmos! went with the clear

7 Likes