asking someone out via yoyo?

didn’t see that coming ^^^

Methinks you boys need a little help.

Going along with what someone else already said, do not say “will you go out with me?” it sounds kinda impersonal and like you just want a girl and it doesn’t really matter who. “I like you and would like to get to know you better” is a lot more attractive sounding.

In response to someone else about making the girl chase you: no. Sorry, that’s the guy’s job. You want the girl? You’ve got to be the one showing some initiative. That doesn’t mean you can’t give her your information I guess…besides a lot of girls are just scared that they don’t really matter to you and that you’re just going to get bored of her. So if that is the case then leave her alone. Not saying you guys are like that but just a friendly reminder and it’s likely that until a girl completely trusts you she’s not going to be completely herself around you or open up as much. I guess maybe not all girls are like that…but I think most would agree they don’t want to waste their time or end up heartbroken. I know there are plenty of girls who are “heartbreakers” too but for the sake of discussion I’m going to leave them out of the picture.
Yo-yos could be a nice ice breaker and all but if she’s really into you it’s going to be for more important qualities. Yo-yo tricks are impressive and fun but if you and what you like to do are all you care about she’s going to get the message pretty quick. Same with video games or something (seriously, this guy tried to ask me out. Out of curiosity I asked what his hobbies were and all he had to say was video games and watching anime videos. Major turn off (though I wasn’t interested to begin with I guess… :stuck_out_tongue: ).

I get that guys want time with their buddies (though I guess some girls don’t) and if she really respects you she’ll respect that too, just make sure you make it clear that she matters too. You shouldn’t have to “choose,” there’s plenty of time in life for everything and if you really care about each other and respect each other it shouldn’t be battle.

Anyway just an actual girl’s 2 cents worth.

2 Likes

A real life living breathing female specimen! is anyone else taking notes?!?!

Easy tiger.

a girl? rarely do we see a girl yoyo. BTW, why are there not many of them…

There ya have it kids. First hand from an expert on the subject.
Case closed. :wink:

I can haz Tiger Blood Pl0x

Not even fair. I’ve dealt with plenty of girls.

She is in fact a secret agent. She wants us to take this advice and apply to real world situations, and fail miserably. It’s a fact that women send out teams of double agents, just to play into their little traps. In fact, I bet she works for the command unit, the very unit that send out these fake stories about how love can find you at any time. Huh uh. Doesn’t happen. Me and the boys once tried to infiltrate the women’s base, and it didn’t work at all. We lost thirty men in that attack.

Do you remember the battle singdreamyo? Of course not. Important people don’t do field work. But I’ll always remember it. We lost Jimmy, and Frank. The blood lose on our part was unbelievable, and you guys just sat around and watched, fawning over your next potential crush. You should all be ashamed. I’ve been working for years to unlock the woman’s psyche, and you all don’t even care.

I will not forgive, and I will not forget.

I’m after you, singdream. I know your secrets.

1 Like

Yall are joeys

okay, I don’t know who thought it would be a good idea to give this guy advice on dating, because everyone is going to do their “thing” when it comes to this.

My advice, as many said though, use yoyos as an icebreaker, and work into another conversation.

And, I know what this guy is going through. Currently working up the courage to ask a girl out :stuck_out_tongue:

^I can’t say I know exactly what you’re going through, so props to guys who have the courage. Just trying to help him understand the girl’s side of it a little, though I guess I can’t speak for every girl out there.

Ahh yes poor Jimbo and Frankie. Slew them myself with my heart of icy stone. If you really knew my secrets I doubt you would lose so many of the poor fellows, so I’m calling your bluff. You underestimate the field agents tremendously, we give meaning to “Love is a Battlefield.” You of all people ought to know how ineffective the Trojan Heart method is. I’ll admit I am ashamed in the performance of the fawning crushers, but they are cut down pretty quick. They have no idea of what love really is, but if they did, they wouldn’t dare try it. But they at least confuse the boys quite well and that’s what counts. You think girls are complex? Try unlocking yourselves. However, we are making great headway in that area as well as others.
Here’s something to not forget: love=pain. Of a most intense sort.
Jim and Frank realized that too late.

As to why more girls don’t yo-yo…I got nothin’.

1 Like

My girlfriend yoyos. She has a pink Severe.

You monster.

this

Girls don’t yoyo because…

Back in 1897 there was a great famine that took over all of the land of Farecrandle. There was an underground army unit known as sector 7, sector 7 was a secret to the Farecrandlanians. Sector 7 Was there to track any source of food in the area. It was a cold day one unforgiving winter. The wind chill nibbled at the bare skin of the citizens whose tears barely kept themselves warm before they froze over. Some say that it was a group of people, who wanted an end to there starvation. The leader’s name was Swukinski, he was an older fellow. He had a heart made of stone, and showed no mercy as he ripped out the heart of any living thing that got in his way. He lead his group of sadistic blood thirsty starved, puppets into his home. It was streaked with blood on the walls, of his victom, he muttered something in russian as he handed everyone there weapons. There were all men in the team, because Farecrandalinians are sexist, and in this time it was not appropriate for women to carry weaponry or to fight so severly.

As the team took there weapons ther faces spilled confused emotions that were ended by Swukinski’s bitter spit hitting the ground.

“Today we attack” He spoke in his gruff voice
“With these?” Asked one scrawny man, you could tell he wasn’t blood thirsty, but just hungry
“Yes! You have a problem? Then Die” he replied to the peasants complaint
“But, there just…”
“SILENCE, I know what they are. They are the most sophisticated peices of precision killing known to man kind”
“Sir, There yoyo’s”
“I said SILENCE!” Swukinski took his unleashed and killed the man with a flick of the wrist. The group was quite except for the last breath of the lowly man which escaped his frost bitten lips as he hit the dirt ground
“Any one else have any questions?” Asked swukinski
The group shook there heads in disgust at him, but dared not to argue

It was a bloody day, but the group with the yoyo’s were no fools, and they did take the lives of many, but they left the women alive. The women did not want to be with such savages, and they went to live somewhere else away from these men. The women were disgusted by the yoyo’s

but a special few do remain, who can put the past behind them, and throw

we lost kim-lan like this :stuck_out_tongue:

The end :slight_smile:

THIS IS WHY NO ONE LOVES YOU.

kthxbai

nice raph. wonder what happened to kim-lan

well… yeah, I scrapped the whole yoyo idea. I just went with buying her flowers, and asking her out in a more traditional…y kinda way. she unfortunately said she wasn’t really looking for a relationship though. :confused: