ask

Is the dingo yoyo ok for intermediate like me ???

Yes but the cafe racer will last you into more expert tricks because the dingo is very narrow. But the dingo is still a good yoyo.

as long as you are able to bind well enough, the dingo will suit you fine, but keep in mind that its undersized and full size yoyos (generally bigger than 54mm or 2.13 inches in diameter or so) carry momentum better and will give more stability and spin time, likely offering a better learning experience…

dingos dont seem to be available here right now, but based off the cafe racer budget im thinking a yoyo jam plastic metal hybrid might serve you well… most of them are a little more than 40 bucks and have a variety of shapes and weight distributions

It would be okay but there are better choices for an intermediate. Probably something like one of the yoyojam bi-metals or maybe a protostar/northstar.

I say NO; a dingo is what many consider to be a fun, pocketthrow for more experienced yoyoers, not some ultra stable, long sleeping throw. Assuming that your favorite trick is one of your more advanced tricks in your arsenal, you are quite new to this. I suggest on investing in some larger throws >52mm and a tad bit more on the heavy side with a nice gap to make your learning process easier and less frustrating.

If you want a full-metal yoyo, I suggest getting a duncan echo or a shinwoo zen 5 or 6
The YYF protostar, northstar are all great as well as most of the YYJ bimetals(except for micro mo and maybe perhaps atmosphere).