As usual, there's a lot going on at One Drop

That Kuntosh has had so much hype. It can’t possibly be THAT good!

A while back, I made an article about the yo-yo on Yo-yo Wiki. According to a review of one of the prototype Kuntoshes, Sonny said that it wasn’t going to happen. Could it be that Sonny changed his mind…?

Already on it ;D
Imgur

I believe Sonny sold/gave the design to One Drop.

Great job on that!

Oh, just wait my friend ;D

Hyped for a reason.

Different strokes for different folks, but I found it to be just OK. Glad others like it though!

Has he really? :o

For what it’s worth (not much), I really like it.

I spy a pic of Kuntoshes: https://www.flickr.com/photos/onedropdesign

Those engravings are PERFECT. So hyped.

omfg i need this

I just looked at those photos. It IS the Kuntosh. I’d recognize that flat-rimmed Step Straight shape a mile away! Knowing One Drop, their take on the Kuntosh might use Flow Groove response with a Pyramatte finish, and from the photos, a Flat Cap Side Effect and engravings of the Lamborghini Countach.

I can tell there’s going to be some changes from the original Anti-Yo version.

Did the OG Kuntosh (is that what we’re calling them now? Lol) use something other than Flow Groove for the response? Seems to me the big difference will just be the Pyramatte finish, OD bearing, and the engravings. I know I’m throwing some Anti-Yo Side Effects on mine!

I hope not. The original was perfect.

@Steve Brown Have you actually played with the original Anti-Yo Kuntosh?

He own’s one ;D

Cool ;D

Would have to have one in-hand I guess. The engravings are dope as heck, though.

The finish, SEs and inclusion of engraving are different from the OG. The design is exactly as everyone remembers. =)