Top Deck by One Drop YoYos is finally back and in new colors! Available Tonight 8pm EST!

Top-Deck-Featured2

The Top Deck by One Drop YoYos makes its return in a classy way in solid colors!

Top-Deck-Featured1

Here is how JT describes it:

“I wanted the Top Deck to move with ease and grace, similar to the Summit, but with a little more stability for that extra edge during a session. We came up with a design that incorporated a mid-weight step (like the summit) but distributed the rest of the weight into the rim. Combined with an organic catch zone and the false rim look from the Cascade, the end result gave me my absolute favorite yo-yo to date. Fast, stable, comfortable, and made out of 7075 for some extra kick as well!”

The Top Deck is setting a new standard for 7075 construction. One Drop continues to push the limit on performance and value while making all of their yoyos in house in Eugene, Oregon, USA!

TopDeck-Purple TopDeck-Purple-2 TopDeck-Purple-3

21 Likes

I’m so excited it’s finally here! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

7 Likes

Just ordered gray :grin:

4 Likes

Same! Glad I acted fast, cause gray sold out already! Wow!

4 Likes

Wow! And this was supposed to be the larger drop. :flushed:

3 Likes

Grabbed a Purple Top Deck and a Rust Orange Geedorah.

Forgot I had the Geedorah in the cart, oh well :grin:

6 Likes

I actually have one one my desk. Awesome throw that I don’t think you’ll regret.

5 Likes

It looks great, love the Rust Orange colorway. Glad you find it to be a good throw.

2 Likes

I’m kind of surprised how fast the purples have been going, there were like 30 to start but only 6 remain. I didn’t realize it was that popular of a color, interesting.

1 Like

I saw 15 purples 1 or 2 seconds after countdown so that 6 makes more sense. I had to snag a purple one to see what all the gushing is about.

4 Likes

I shouldn’t but all the hype and buildup I can’t miss this shizzz. Damn it all! Bills…budgeting…out tha window again

1 Like

I’m kind of surprised that the Roses are staying put. I think it was the Panorama run where they didn’t last long at all.

1 Like

Huh, wonder if it was a miscount then. Tbh I didn’t check on the store and was going by what @YoYoExpertEric said in discord lol.

2 Likes

I think there were 12 to 15 of each color. I don’t know for a fact, but that’s what I saw when I refreshed my screen as soon as the countdown hit 0.

3 Likes

As soon as the time ran out I saw 15 purple as well

3 Likes

I knew it. I knew it would drop when I finally went to grab a few extra things before the holidays and blew the yo-yo budget. That rose is calling for me.

1 Like

I would have loved to catch one in blue but order from USA is such a pain, I ordered something 2 weeks ago and the parcel still has not left USA.

2 Likes

lol - we did sell most of them! - I know we hold on to some just incase for returns and such :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am really surprised that the are any still available. I would have thought they would sell out in minutes.

I kind of wish they would sell out before I end up buying a 4th :roll_eyes:

1 Like

3 left, all blue. If you’re interested, who knows when/if you’ll have another chance.

1 Like