Top Deck by One Drop YoYos is finally back and in new colors! Available Tonight 8pm EST!

Keep repeating to myself:

I do not need I do not want it

6 Likes

Azzurro blue :grin:

2 Likes

It is a beautiful azzurro, it is a beautiful yoyo but I cannot justify myself for all this waiting time plus the shipping cost plus the border fees.
I took some stuff from america recently and I promise myself to stop for at least another year, this is so tempting and I am so weak but I have to try to resist.

PLEASE SOMEONE SOLD OUT THE TOP DECK, for the love of God!

3 Likes

I agree and I wouldn’t be surprised they have another release that has fancy colorways. I feel for you, it’s the opposite when I order from Europe. When I ordered the Spright from Jordan it was in Calif in 2 days, via Royal Mail.

3 Likes

With the post system is a bit of a “lucky” game, I ordered some second hand stuff here not long ago and those arrived in a week, the stuff I ordered from Yoyoexpert are now 2 weeks and a half traveling (I think the parcel is arriving in UK now) and the one from One drop I think it just departed today to UK.
In a week and a half I will have to travel back to Italy for Xmas and no one will be home so if a parcel arrive that mean it will be sent back as no one will collect it, so is double dangerous to order something now.
It’s a shame because the Top Deck seems so nice also I have to be honest but any european shop has a stock like yoyo expert which is a shame! (if you have a look at european shop most of the stuff are sold out and lot of yoyos are not there, one drop as well).
They have to open Yoyoexpert Europe!

2 Likes

Agree, I check the Spanish site every so often and it has been some time since an update. In the states I can place a hold while not home, they don’t offer that?

2 Likes

I stepped up and helped you out and bought the last Top Deck (Blue) on the site. I couldn’t help myself.

4 Likes

I got one from this run coming my way and have a quick question. Is this pyramatte or a different finish?

Pyramatte

2 Likes