Arguements

okay, there’s this girl in my class who is reallly WEALLY WEALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY mean to me, and i don’t even know why.

Okay, so first i would like to emphasize that she’s really really REally REALLDYLYLYLDY mean. So, one day i was randomly yoyoing in school bcause i had nothing better to do. the first time anyone ever saw me yoyoing in that school, and when she saw it, she asked if the yoyo could spin by itself (noob). Then i said no, and I was NOT mean to her for being so ignorant.]

The next time she saw me yoyoing, she asked if she could see the yoyo, and i let her see it (hitman), and she said the picture was gay. what the fudge waffles, she insults JD. I was getting irratated by her, but ignored it.

Then, after that, every time she saw me yoyoing she would say that im lousy at it.
“You think you’re good at yoyoing?”
“Who said i did?”
“Well you suck.”

“You know that you aren’t good at yoyoing?”

“You know that you stink at yoyoing?”

“Many more…”

So, anyone know any counters to these kinds of phrases?

e.g. If im lousy then you’re a pig.

Maybe this might be off topic, but yeah. Thanks.

Ok bring an offstring yoyo to school… and people spazz out!!! thats what i did
Or just say
“Teacher girl is bullying me!!” lol

-Evan

Say this “It’s not like you can do better!” Also she might like you :-*

if you have any cheap yoyos like a brain, take it in and let her show you how to yoyo. once she sees that its not as easy as it looks she might give up.

I think this is the case, but if you are as old as I think you are, then she is just being a BEEP

Anyway, just ignore her. If she doesnt want to respect you, why should you care? You do what you want to do. If you get really annoyed of her, just stop yoyoing while she walks by, then when she is gone just start to yoyo again.

Have Fun Throwing,
~Samad

Date her :wink: that’ll teach her =D

This. All this.

Take it from a guy in his 30’s. The above is fact.

How you use this information, however, is solely up to you.

The last girl that hated on me that hard I ended up married to.

Believe him. Everyone in here is right. No one is that pointlessly mean.(That I have met.)

Well you havent seen my student teacher! ;D

Why is she plain mean for no apparent reason?

Yep, just kinda idiotic and mean…

Everybody here is right. If she doesn’t like you then why is she hanging around you all the time?

Here’s a something:

“How many people do you know that can do this?” then do a amazingly cool trick.

bring a cheap yoyo and tell her “If you think i suck so much, why don’t you try doing better?” then give it to her.

Do not tell the teacher she’s picking on you, that’ll make it worse.

DUDE, she likes you, she just doesn’t want you to know.

That thing about “if they’re mean, that means they like you” never held true for me but its a possiblity.

Just say “yeah well, lets see you do better!” just make sure her mom or dad is some pro, HaHa :smiley:

well she CLAIMS that her brother can yoyo o.0 well I’m not really sure whether thats true though(not sure if she has a brother LOL). do you think that if you had a brother that could yoyo you would wanna learn too? just wondering o.0

Heck Yeah! Just challenge her bro.

If she has one u’ll win heads down.

Umm… my sisters have no interest in yoyoing, even when i do like offstring they’re like… Wow Cool… but just get a cheap 5 doller yoyo and watch her epicly fail

Come On! Ask her out!!! :wink:

Or ask her in if its raining! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, i didnt get it for like 2 minutes… then all of a sudden i started laughing…