Are there still player cards

hay yoyo expert are yall still sending player cards when you buy something from here

1 Like

I think they are making new ones for 2020, @AndreBoulay?

3 Likes

thank you so much for telling me that

2 Likes

I asked this a couple of months back and they responded:

Yeah, out of cards so just stickers with orders for now. New cards are planned for early next year.

4 Likes

/is sad :frowning:
Just placed a $115 order this week…and no sticker included.
lol I know it’s dumb, but I look forward to these sorts of things. I love freebies and am a real sucker for any kind of little throw in companies do…even just a dinky little sticker lol.

Ah well. Maybe next time.

6 Likes

No Sticker?!? Someone’s getting fired…

I’ll get a lil something shipped out for you. :grin:

6 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re joking or not…but firing someone?

No.
This is serious.
It’s of my opinion that not just 1 should be fired.
The whole lot of ya should be fired!
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: lol

But in all seriousness (lol)…no need to send me out a sticker haha. I shouldn’t have even posted this here xP. I mean…it’s just a piece of sticky paper lmao.
And omg…You’ve already done SO much for me in helping me piece together a very sentimental dream throw of mine. Not only was I new to the hobby, but I was a complete stranger here…yet you decided to be bad a** and help me out despite, and I’m SUPER grateful to you man.
I’m the last person in the world who should be complaining about anything haha

5 Likes

yeah but the question is whos getting fired

4 Likes

I’d start with Garrett if it were me.
Then go from there.

4 Likes

Everyone involved has already been fired, no need to worry. And I already made a shipping task to get some sticky pieces of paper in your hands. Now I just need to find someone to ship them…

9 Likes

that goes to show don’t slack off when working at yoyoexpret

4 Likes

lol I /bro love you guys haha. This whole silly conversation has really made my day! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ll take this to mean there are now openings at YYE… I’m sure I could commute from Michigan

2 Likes

Are you guys still planning on making new cards?
lol I’d love to start collecting these things!

3 Likes

Andre is taking full responsibility for the ‘no sticker’ fiasco.

Sadly, he took it really personal. And made a seriously big decision.

On the 1st of February Andre will exile himself to a distant Island. It is not even on a map. But if you make a large triangle by connecting dots representing: Australia, New Zealand and Pinks Hot dog stand; the Island is directly, exactly, positively in the very center of that triangle. Just a little to the left and down somewhat.

On the Island, nothing grows but Pineapples and a magic orchard with Sticker trees.

The trees grew nothing until the Groundskeeper decides to fertilize them with ground up yo-yo string and a bucket of thin lube.

Andre will stay on the Island until he can harvest 4 tons of yo-yo stickers. Living only on pineapples and an occasional Salt Water Pizza.

Once he returns via Uber Water Taxi, there will be more than enough stickers for everyone.

Life is a peach. Andre is my favorite nephew.

Good luck kid…

5 Likes

lol…in all seriousness they totally went out of their way and sent me out a sticker when they forgot to ship me one with my order.
It’s just a little thing…but it really made me gain a TON of respect for these guys for going the extra mile for me on such a petty thing as this.

Also…I need some Salt Water Pizza in my life IMMEDIATELY!

1 Like

lol im dining, how in the world did you come up with this :joy:

1 Like