Does YYE still send out trading cards with orders?

I’ve watched a bunch of yoyoexpert unboxings on youtube, and everyone got at least 1 pack of cards in their boxes.
I made a recent order about 2 weeks ago for around $100 but didn’t get any cards…so I’m wondering if that’s not something yye does anymore?

2 Likes

We are out of the current batch of cards, new cards expected in 2020. Orders will ship with stickers until then.

10 Likes

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

@twitch77 If you’re in need of cards let me know the #'s you need. I’ve got a lot of extras and I’ll send them to you :+1:

4 Likes

Hey thanks for the offer man :slight_smile: I appreciate that…not really looking though, was just curious. (lol I’m a sucker for free throw ins!)

3 Likes

Ah! I knew it. I was sad. I thought I wasn’t cool enough for cards in my orders! Thank you for clearing that up.

4 Likes

I was wondering…though to be fair, I have a bunch of unopened packs from years past :slight_smile:

While my kids liked the YYE cards, they were no way as cool as the cards I got from @bobafret .

4 Likes

I need details! lol :stuck_out_tongue:
Were they the pokemon style cards? I saw some of those in an unboxing on youtube haha

They were Star Wars, and originated with him. They were very cool.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m a member of the 501st Legion with full ANH Stormtrooper and ESB Snowtrooper costumes here in the Mountain Garrison. I have trading cards for both costumes, and a trading card featuring my daughter and I both (I built her ANH Stormtrooper armor as her graduation present).

Anyone who does BST with me gets a few of my cards in with their shipment.

3 Likes

Here’s a pic of my cards.

4 Likes

haha that is awesome!
I love that your daughter nerds out with you too! :smiley: <3
Star Wars is one of my biggest passions in life!

2 Likes

Also…the galaxy is in desperate need of a video of a Stormtrooper doing rock the baby with a yoyo! haha

I’m waiting for the Ti Vayder to do some Imperial goodness - seems so fitting!

2 Likes