Delivery Changes

I might be a little behind, but did yoyoexpert stop sending trading cards? And did they start sending yoyonews stickers?

my latest package i got from them yesterday had no cards or stickers. This made me a bit sad because i still have a few bare spots on my pc for stickers…

The last package I received was two weeks ago and it contained both the YoYoExpert and Yoyonews stickers. No trading cards.

I have another package coming in this week. I don’t mind the stickers AND the trading cards.

I got one 2 days ago, no trading cards and a yoyonews and yoyoexpert sticker came with it

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

I asked YYE and they said they ran out of the cards but will be getting the 2016 series in soon.

That makes sense now. I still have a bunch of packs unopened that should be opened haha.

i still didn’t get any stickers…
:’( :’( :’(

My last few packages didn’t have stickers or cards… :confused:

What!!! No stickers in some :cry:

That’s weird, all orders should have at least 1 sticker - Send us an email and we’ll hook you up!

They must be getting low on them or have completely run out. My last package - the trading cards and stickers were all hand drawn with crayons and markers on blank label paper.

1 Like

Please tell me this is true! ;D
I would totally be up for Andre’s or Garrett’s drawing of gentry or someone :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the new trading cards should be coming out soon, huh?

Yeah, shouldn’t be too long. We’re finishing them up now.

1 Like