Are Any of These Not Worth Owning??

Are any of these not nearly as good as the others? C3yoyodesign Trident, SPYY Radian, SPYY Addiction, C3yoyodesign Darkstar, One drop Mark Mont Next, or a ILYY Liopleurodon.

Thank you!!

as long as they fit in what you like… i dont have a real problem with any of them and i dont thing anyone else will… i havvnt heard so much about C3, but i know spyys, one drops, and ilyys are popular companies that push out some awesome throws

and in the unlikely event you find yourself dissapointed, well, theres always the BST board

I would say that all of them are worth owning…they are all great players. I personally hated the Addiction’s I had. I’ve owned two V2’s.

The Radian (unless it’s the newer run) takes pads. Just so you know.

C3 yoyo’s are excellent performers. The Trident and Darkstar are amazing yoyo’s.

The ILYY Lio (as well as all of their yoyos) do not take standard C sized bearings…some people are put off by this…but they shouldn’t be. ILYY makes wonderful products and the Lio is one of their best.

I like all of the choices but my favorite would have to be the markmont its one of the smoothest yoyos I’ve ever played

Awesome Thank you all.