Ar/t yoyo just dropped new throw “Yokel”

It sure looks like a fe/un to me…. has anyone else hit the drop ticket on this one? 50 mm is size of a fe/un?
Geez just looks so similar to me….
What do you think?

4 Likes

nah a fe/urn is 46mm diameter and 42mm wide 60.2g wit a size d bearing but yokel is 50mm diameter and 40mm wide open 60.9g and its a c bearing. The cup is pretty much the same but. And yes I pulled the trigger on this one it was a must have for me normally it being a signature throw doesn’t make me want it any more but tyler is hands down my fav player so this was a must cop

7 Likes

9 Likes

Yokel reminding me of a metal xconvict

5 Likes

Ok I can see with all the comparison shots! Makes it a lot clearer how different the real are! Cool thanks!!

I agree with xconvict like shape tho-

1 Like

Reminds me of skyy chaser from spyy.
I want one…if anyone sells it let me know :wink:

3 Likes

After Chaman gets his Yokel, if theres a 2nd person willing to sell or trade please hit me up…i just learned of its existence and it immediately jumped to the top of my WTB list

1 Like

This video released yesterday with it, I wish the footage wasnt go pro. Tyler is so good, love his videos. Definitely one of my favorites. Is it really $123 for the Yokel? Think I’d rather have the mini hummingbird. That’s without playing either though…

7 Likes

I prefer Tyler gopro footage.

Tyler operates on a different plane of yoyo existence.

Tyler’s mounts and transitions are hard to make out from the front. It’s still just as impressive but difficult to decipher the contents, at least for me.

The gopro gives me better insight into his composition than the traditional perspective. Getting a clearer view increases the awe when I see what is happening.

Tyler’s stuff is wild.

8 Likes

True. I just like watching how smooth everything is from the forward view.

couldn’t agree more

1 Like

Nice so it’s basically the ferns c sized big brother , but still light af, sounds sweet.

4 Likes

Did anyone else receive tracking information for their yokel?

1 Like

How will the yokel feel?

2 Likes

Mine is supposed to be here in utah Thursday the 30th!

2 Likes

I have managed to learn the trick he shows from seconds 35 to 38.
All weekend to learn 3 seconds, and I still have to polish it;)
I deserve a prize!

3 Likes

Make a ghetto tutorial just for this thread

Out of respect for Tyler, I’m not going to do it. But you have it almost done in the YouTube video: put it in slow motion and watch the time stop second after second, so you can learn almost any trick from the video. The angle of the camera in that position is perfect to understand the links from trick to trick. Even so, I warn you, that some of Vienneau’s movements are not easy even with the tutorial in front;)
Luck!

2 Likes

Wait…is ‘fe/urn’ supposed to be a Baltimore joke?

■■■■ word to that I don’t think I could figure it out just from that angle , props