Do you have any "mini" yoyos? What do you think of them? Show off your collection!

I’ve been using my C3 Token a lot recently along with some other mini yoyos and it’s been a blast.

Show off your collection of minis!

What’s your opinion on them?

8 Likes

I just got a YYF Edge 66%. It’s cool, I like it. Very fun but it is harder to hit a lot of tricks. Also, although the gap is fairly standard it tends to bind sometimes when I don’t intend it to. This might get better when I get more used to it though. Pictured next to it’s bigger brother for size comparison.

8 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of minis I’ll have to come back here for now I’ll present the ZGRT ti Janus which is my pal for some travel this weekend.

10 Likes

I tend to to prefer yo-yos on the slightly smaller side.

I only have a couple minis. I find the Fallen Angel and mini hummingbird especially fun to throw! :+1:t2:

16 Likes

I love minis!! I don’t really count a 50mm yoyo as a mini, but alot of people do, so i tossed them in for the pic too.

13 Likes

Echoing the comment above, I don’t actually consider most of these minis. More just undersized by todays norms. The Heist is great as an actual mini yoyo, and probably the best I currently own. But my overall favorite one is still just a prototype that I have tried that will hopefully be coming out soon.

15 Likes

Which ones that red one behind the orange

It’s the magicyoyo N8. Think it’s 49mm diamter. It’s a ripper, i love that thing.

Got a few.

8 Likes

Oh yeah it is. U polished the rims? That look insane. I have the exact same one lol now I wanna do that

“Mini” or “undersized” i love them!

8 Likes

Here’s my undersized/mini case. I’ve more that are in the undersized category that don’t fit in this case.

9 Likes

Yup! Polished rims!

8 Likes

Some of my favorites

12 Likes

What are the size categories for yo-yos in diameter.
This was what I understood ( roughly ) to be sizes of throws by diameter until this post.

Over sized >59mm
Normal =<59mm - =>55mm
Undersized <55mm - =>50mm
66% and Mini < 50mm

I am sure changes have happened….
Here are my Mini’s

Left 43mm, Right 44mm Front 41mm

13 Likes

Nice to see another Shuriken represented here… one of the best mini’s ever.

2 Likes

For me personally this my own personal diameter size system,
55-57 normal
58-60 oversized
53-54 midsized
49-52 undersized
41-48 mini
<41 micro

6 Likes

Mini throws blow my mind, and I see that as something I’ll get into with more time.

1 Like

Minis are fun. Very zippy. The snack has drawn blood before lol. They take some getting used to.

6 Likes

My scale is waaay off calibration. 52mm throws feel normal to me and anything bigger than 54mm feels hilariously massive.

4 Likes