Appropriate Beverage & Yo-Yo Match (w/ recipe)

commenting to follow haha

Instead of a third cup of coffee, I opted for an impromptu Bloody Mary and a YYE MK1/SW RBC to finish my morning. Sailing sounds good for the afternoon. Feeling like it’s gonna be a great day!

The joys of retirement!

14 Likes

My wife and kids went to the farm picked peaches and brought me home some hard cider. For sone reason the roadster feels like a good pairing to me.

7 Likes

Ah perfect, another Klondike post opportunity

10 Likes

Kool Aid Kid Duncan Imperial and a Hazy IPA.
What?
Seriously, you didn’t think I would drink Kool Aid did you?

10 Likes

Like surviving the entire Labor Day Weekend on Brats, Burgers, and Hot Sausage sandwiches seems like a good idea, Combining The Original Sour Mash Bourbon (1835), Old Crow, with an Origen Yo-Yo seemed appropriate.

A Bourbon and Coke was the first choice, first grill, with first throw of the day.

Happy Labor Day Sunday! Cheers!

9 Likes

Playing my layer infinity Kasm with some A&A fades string and drinking an Aslin beer co sour before I mow the lawn. It’s too dang hot and muggy out today.

Figure it’s Friday time for a drink

9 Likes

Not to double post but a gnomad and a coffee this morning

10 Likes

Too obvious? I did kinda phone this one in I guess, but I like the DrPepper yo-yo. The bottle I got in Japan in the 70s.

12 Likes

Endless Ending with The End Titanium :wink:

13 Likes

Sipping a cold pint of Masthead Coffee Stout throwing a YYF Confusion. Refreshing!

Don’t be concerned if Masthead products are not available in your area. Brewery is downtown Cleveland. If you can wait until 2024 WYYC.

8 Likes

That yoyo looks like it would go great with a “Black & Tan”.

2 Likes

Night learning session with monster😤

7 Likes

Got green from throwing fertilizer on the lawn this afternoon. Got to get that grass nice and green before it’s too cold to grow.

Forgot I had an edgeless until I put my other yo-yos away felt like a nice pairing also one of the few green throws I have.

7 Likes

How my night is looking, cheers!

8 Likes

This thread just reminded me of this photo I took over the summer. I’m not sure if it’s a match though.

9 Likes

Cold Beverage option with some local apple cider - yesterday

Warm Beverage option with morning coffee (half n half, no sugar) -this morning

8 Likes

AXL Elite is a fun throw.

2 Likes

I reached out to them hoping to snag an
Axle elite and chain reactor

1 Like

After a hard day of power washing and boat winterizing. Prepped my tabletop fire pit for an exceptionally rare warm October evening outside pasta dinner.

Taking a break with a responsible portion of Weller’s Special Reserve (light and hard to find) and an Axl Elite (light and hard to find)throw break. Then it’s finish my chores and enjoy some pasta and a fire.

13 Likes