Appropriate Beverage & Yo-Yo Match (w/ recipe)

Weller is so good!

1 Like

Going to enjoy the MP2 with one of my favorite Islay Single Malts.

11 Likes

Martian and some Turkey with a float of Amaro to wind down after working on left loops at the park while watching and wrangling the kids.

6 Likes

My Custom Products Axl Elite goes with just about everything - Apple Cider, Coffee, Weller’s Special Reserve, and now Coffee Stout. No wonder has become my premium throw EDC.

11 Likes

After reading through this thread I gotta say @Billipo and @SR1 do make some mean drinks. :+1:

Cheers! :beers:

2 Likes

If you know, you know!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Espresso coffee (plain).

You may close the thread now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Where are the fellow stoners from this board?

4 Likes

Right here bud, still rollin…

8 Likes

Beer thirty, cheers! :beers:

10 Likes

If only the Forum rules would allow a “Show us you favorite strain for throwing” thread. :wink:

3 Likes

Some kind of colormatching with a first run vulture from yyf and a proper sherrybomb from edradour.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Whats that throw!?! looks great! :heart_eyes:

Edit: And that drink? I’m down for one of those too! :clinking_glasses:

Rye, sweet vermouth, bitters, cherry garnish. It’s a Manhattan.

1 Like

I’d make you one if you’re ever in So Cal, especially if you bring us some Heady Topper or Focal Banger (think that was you).

Yoyo is the Alliance.

1 Like

Heck yea! That yoyo looks amazing. (I’m a sucker for titanium SE throws) Will put that one on the wish list.

If I ever make it to the west coast I’ll hit you up on that drink offer!
Same goes, if you are ever in Southeastern CT, Beers on me! :beer:

2 Likes

Ok, stay with me here. The throw is a Crop Circle. Crop circles usually happen in corn or wheat fields. Corn and wheat are often ingredients in rye whiskey. Rye whiskey is the main ingredient in the Manhattan. The drink is a Manhattan.

Cheers!

Also Luxardo Cherries are awesome.

12 Likes

Dunkin’ + Duncan

18 Likes