Appropriate Beverage & Yo-Yo Match (w/ recipe)

When its too early a full size throw and for being at the airport

15 Likes

12 Likes

Blue wave
Lime juice
Lemon juice
Pineapple juice
Light and dark rum
Blue curaçao
Sprite

20 Likes

Nice pairing with an amazing background.

I’m gonna have to try that.
That’s close to the Adios MF recipe, but I’ll bet the pineapple juice gives it a nice flavor

1 Like

Yah it’s fire go juices first then shake alcohols and that then sprite and you get the cool blue wave separation that gives the drink it’s name like when you move the glass it looks like blue waves

1 Like

Hope you’re enjoying your honeymoon! You inspired a little tiki tonight. I’m throwing a Wyvern and drinking a Jungle Bird.

I’m out of cream of coconut. Otherwise I would have made a Painkiller.

9 Likes

I still think a shutter and Mountain Dew are the best combo

2 Likes

Painkiller’s so good. Unfortunately there’s no replacement for the cream of coconut.
I have used ginger beer in place of the Pusser’s, though, for a mocktail, and that worked out surprisingly well.

2 Likes

Thank you! We’re having an amazing time! Tiki drinks are the best!

1 Like

Recipe for a pleasant evening:
Freehand One
Beverage of your choosing (blueberry long drink as my choice)
Plenty of friends

19 Likes

Taking these bad boys to my folks house later for a bbq. A little goes a looooong way with this one lol (peep the proof/alc content).

17 Likes

A Vodka Tonic sounded refreshing on a warm sunny day. Being unsure what to throw with it, a YYF Confusion seemed appropriate.

12 Likes

Missing Kentucky today.
M1 bluegrass fade with a bit of bourbon.
Is an ice cube a recipe?

14 Likes

Absolutely.

4 ounces over Ice.

2 Likes

Relaxing today after a strong “light it up” session last night, me and one of my old friend a Duncan Limelight enjoying a homemade herbal iced tea concoction.

Bay, Mint, Honey.

15 Likes

Kamuraiju

6 Likes

An afternoon cocktail. Bourbon and Extra Bold Canada Dry Ginger Ale. AKA Whisky Highball

Make mine a double!

8 Likes

I believe that would be called a modified Rob Roy.

2 Likes

There we go, I knew it had a different name when switching to Scotch. Good stuff king.

2 Likes