Apple or Android?

(Mk1 Yoyos) #42

That’s bad luck! For me it was only 85% robocalls.

Maybe you have a 5% better social life than me lol

(Evan Landreneau) #44

If you have Android, you can download an app to block robo and scammer calls. CallDetector is a good one if your interested.

Haha so true! I entertained going for a “genius” position a few years ago but I can’t handle the chaos in the stores just shopping there, I couldn’t imagine working there every day. Talk about sensory overload!

@codinghorror Haha I guess so! Back then it was their 30th year anniversary (i got it done on april 1st) and I had quite a bit of success with my freelance graphics design and IT “career”. So it was a mix of fandom and an homage to Apple for creating computers for that kind of audience. Some days I regret it because I’m not happy with how they are doing things but on another hand it’s a reminder to stay foolish and to think different haha. that sounds so corny

android. apple looks better tbh, but its not as powerful as android. android has a steeper learning curve, but you can do so much with it afterwards

Unless you use Swift; iOS uses Objective-C which has a much higher learning curve than Java. I am not sure how Android is “more powerful” than iOS. Both seem equally powerful to me. What criteria are you using?

(Evan Landreneau) #48

I agree. If you root an Android there are no limits. You can do anything you want. You can change how the boot up screen looks, overclock the CPU and GPU to get better preformce, and update the phone to any version of Android you desire and so much more.